Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting this spiderman from my dealer:yess: i recived email today from him $119 to me and sweeney todd $188.:bess: I'm glad he keep one copy for me.

I'll have mine from sideshow by the end of the month... latest! I can't wait! Got a place reserved for him here on the Detolf!

Last edited:
After opening up my Spidey yesterday, the only pose I had for him in my Detolf was the "A" stance on his Hot Toys stand, this figure is really fragile with his suit and I cant bear to pose him in demanding stances...:slap

After opening up my Spidey yesterday, the only pose I had for him in my Detolf was the "A" stance on his Hot Toys stand, this figure is really fragile with his suit and I cant bear to pose him in demanding stances...:slap

You are the only one to say this so far...makes me kinda wonder how accurate your statement is

You are the only one to say this so far...makes me kinda wonder how accurate your statement is

I am not exaggerrating, if u had one in your hands, u will find that u will need to handle him with care and even the HT instruction manual gave warning on handling of the figure.

Back