Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seriously doubt this is a Feb release.!

We'll see

IMG_20101206_121132.jpg

The design of the webs was a nice surprise. Just expected straight lines. (even included the little rope swingers)

20101206_5ed1ac76466075a8d529roPCSEXNF1UO.jpg

20101206_f760815cbab480c54e27psft7vwGxVkg.jpg

A must buy for me, very pleased with how this turned out. Too bad we didn't get the Tobey sculpt though.

Looks pretty fantastic--and I don't mind there isn't a Peter Parker headsculpt

I always felt there was a pretty big disconnect between the two so it doesn't bother me.

Body shape is fantastic though--I wonder in what ways they modified it, the knees in particular look great

^^ someone on Facebook said that it translates to no Peter Parker Head, BUT we're getting Venom and Black suit Spidey

Even if this was all we were getting I'd be happy as this is miles ahead of Medi's effort IMO. love the extra webbing and building fragment! this figure is just great all around IMO except for the wrist joint but that's a minor complaint for me

a darker webbing on the suit and cloth boots (ankle articulation) would be an instant buy for me. Hope final product will be improved.

^^ someone on Facebook said that it translates to no Peter Parker Head, BUT we're getting Venom and Black suit Spidey

Won't be able to pass on either of those after seeing this. (Still want a Goblin with Glider though..and Dafoe portrait) Maybe PP head with black suit?

Will take Venom and Black Suit Spidey as well. Especially with how damn nice these look.

Translation:

The hamstring is specially modified to enable more articulations, and in order to hide the joints when posing, there is an inner clothes underleath the spidey clothes since it's so tight.
Moreover, Black Spidey and Venom is confirmed to be in their future plan.
One last thing, it will be release in Q2 no Feb. The Retail price in HK$930 (~US $135) and PO price is HK $890 (~ US $130)

Back