Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think i would be able to pass on a black version after seeing this. (webs looks awesome fun for posing)

I think it is one of the better figures of spiderman made so far that at least the costume actually fits as well as the mask with out to noticeably weird creases or extra fabric making it look awkward.

That's the #1 selling point for me. The suit just actually fits perfectly and looks great. Loose looking clothing is what always bugged me about the other companies Spidey releases
155860_466373577343_58690437343_6039741_789076_n.jpg

It's the neck/mask that I keep staring at. It looks so much better than I would have thought. Really natural looking.

My guess as to why it doesn't come with a Tobey Maguire sculpt is that the cloth mask is probably glued down to the suit which would make head swapping impossible.

While I was expecting a Parker head, I'm not sad by it not being included. They clearly wanted to make the head/mask as seemless with the suit as possible. And with an swap out head that would be lost. While it is strange we get a Nicholas Cage head with Ghost Rider and not a Peter Parker head with Spidey, it makes sense from aesthetic perspective.

I just hope we get some villians now! Sandman, Doc Ock, Goblin, even Venom. While the last movie may have sucked, I still want to build up my Marvel movie collection with as many figures/characters as possible!

I'm pretty damn sure symbiote spidey will have a parker emo head.

I seriously doubt this is a Feb release. That is only two months away and most places haven't even put up a pre-order. T-1000 was fast, but even then he was at least 3 months I think. Heck, we still don't have Ghost Rider or the Mark 6 Iron Man and both of those were show at SDCC, nearly 5 months ago!

While I was expecting a Parker head, I'm not sad by it not being included. They clearly wanted to make the head/mask as seemless with the suit as possible. And with an swap out head that would be lost. While it is strange we get a Nicholas Cage head with Ghost Rider and not a Peter Parker head with Spidey, it makes sense from aesthetic perspective.

I just hope we get some villians now! Sandman, Doc Ock, Goblin, even Venom. While the last movie may have sucked, I still want to build up my Marvel movie collection with as many figures/characters as possible!

Besides who wants a tobey maguire headsculpt lol...

Back