Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they don't squeak

357593.jpg

Color me a Sad Panda!!! it wont be Spider-man without being able to get some good spidey poses

Medicom had hard boots and that didn't pose well at all.:cuckoo:

/sarcasm

IMG_7331.jpg

IMG_7329.jpg

IMG_7264.jpg

Some of you worry over the dumbest ____. This thing will be 5x better than the Medicom Movie figure, and that wasn't bad AT ALL!

Last edited:
If this is releasing right away how come we haven't seen any pics from HK collectors? Thats usually how it works.

It's not out yet. Not even in Hong Kong.

All we have to go on is one seller who is usually right that this is coming next week. If he is correct, like he has been in past, we will see pictures next week.

Medicom had hard boots and that didn't pose well at all.:cuckoo:

/sarcasm

IMG_7331.jpg

IMG_7329.jpg

IMG_7264.jpg

Some of you worry over the dumbest ____. This thing will be 5x better than the Medicom Movie figure, and that wasn't bad AT ALL!

Those are amazing poses and those very pictures convinced me to buy the Medicom figures. However ever since the shoulder broke on my red/blue suit figure I don't trust them at all.

____ that. I've had enough issues with Medicom (including that exact Spidey's head flying off if I look at it funny) to know better than to do that. :lol

With HT figures, sometimes you have to apply pressure to take a wrist joint out or whatever. Do that with Medicom, and at best the wrist will break. At worst, the figure will crumble to dust in your hand.

Out next week. Probably 3 more till it hits the US.

Can't wait to see final pics. Probably look something like these.

Tweaked Figure (darker webbing etc)

5289594987_53a1be84e8_o.jpg

5290199048_211206f22d_o.jpg

5290199000_4b768688d0_o.jpg

Non tweaked
hot-toys-spider-man-3-spiderman-figure-mms-19.jpg

Back