Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Medicom Spider-Man 3 was decent. This one is just better.

X2.

The Medicom SM Figures are are very decent. It's just that this one (and the coming others) will be outstanding.

This and Superman are the only figures i have on PO, and it's been a long wait. Glad to hear it's coming next week to HK.

X2.

The Medicom SM Figures are are very decent. It's just that this one (and the coming others) will be outstanding.

This and Superman are the only figures i have on PO, and it's been a long wait. Glad to hear it's coming next week to HK.

I wish I could do that. My pre-order list is getting out of control. Too many figures I want.

I just preordered him at BBTS, like a minute ago :lol

:yess:

My collection is slowly but surely growing :rock

Wasn't going to get him, but how can one have a HT Marvel collection and not own a Spiderman :slap

Ghost Rider, fine....but Spiderman :nono

Yeah, not having Spidey would cause me to take your Marvel Fan card. :lol

I freeze frame this scene all the time at home and just walk around the house.

:rotfl :rotfl

picture.php

picture.php

I do not have this on PO, although I will probably pick it up as it hits. I still need to get Thor and the Mark IV and focusing on my Avenger and IM armory has been more attractive for me.

I do not have this on PO, although I will probably pick it up as it hits. I still need to get Thor and the Mark IV and focusing on my Avenger and IM armory has been more attractive for me.

As a figure i don't find Thor in anyway appealing ...it's just very "meh" ...THANK GOD!:thud:

Spiderman will be awesome i'm sure, i must get one of those clear stands pictured above or enterbay's heavy duty stand for him.

Back