Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got them today! my first and second and already favourite hot toys terminator!

oh wait...

so... my sixth and seventh hot toys terminator, but still favourite! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Amazing collection! Wat is that second terminator from the right the bd one?

I'm working on my BD T1 at the moment. I received that custom figure from Addicted2Collecting, which was a kitbash by Elvis1976 using an old Imaresqd1 headsculpt. It was pretty cool but for consistency sake I wanted to put it onto the new T-800 body - and so far so good. The head is the right size, as assured by Elvis1976. I'll post pics when I can.

just got them today! my first and second and already favourite hot toys terminator!

oh wait...

so... my sixth and seventh hot toys terminator, but still favourite! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

PsAddress.png

So...huge issue with the guy.

I removed the head, to do a switch, when I realized there was no peg. The peg got stuck in the one eyed head. So I tried to put it back on to pop the round peg off, and then the entire joint was pulled out.

I tried putting that back in the rubber neck, and now it's loose. So I can't even put any head on. any pressure I apply to it makes it slip.

Any way to fix this?

Ball popped out. And feels very loose. Can't put any pressure on it, or it slides around. But it is locked in.

6526526c.jpg

Ball is in here.

89801a97.jpg

Back