Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php

Great pics yeah!! :clap

I'm so happy I nabbed this guy when he was in initial circulation - a HT masterpiece no less.

This guy & HT T2 Arnold are gold as far as I'm concerned.

how is this figure not worth more money yet? its one of the best ive ever seen

I think there is to much stuff becoming available week after week for anyone to actually want anything that is already available.
I just briefly looked at hot toys facebook page and there was around 10 figures I had no idea were even being made.

Only the true fans will be buying these figures and those who jumped the gun and no longer want them will sell them. That and the fact there is more than enough to go around I'd imagine means this will probably stay around the same price for now.

I know, and you see people selling theirs left right and centre in the FS section. I don't get it.

Right here in Malaysia this guy's appearing on sale very rarely, and the ones that are are all rising up in price. It's crazy, but it seems like every one's hanging on to theirs.

Yeah keep him, I was late too on this one. Here in Thailand its sold out for the past 6 months.

Congrats nexus on picking this up. I agree, I more amazed at this figure than HT's T2 T-800. Nice shots btw. :wink1:

Love the pose on that last pic slipknot. He's getting ready to rock your world. :rock

So this guy is still the same price? Thats crazy! Its good for me though because I will buy another one in a few months time if its still the same price.

Back