Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys. I'm trying to sell most of the T1 T-800 gear in my sales thread here at this link...

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104491&highlight=John+Marston

I've got the following:
1.) brown pants
2.) Uzi machine gun
3.) Colt .45 longslide pistol with "laser sighting"
4.) all three pairs of fingerless black gloved hands
5.) HT T-800 Terminator figure stand
6.) gray "punk" jacket with shoulder chain
7.) black "punk" sleeveless t-shirt
8.) opened "battle-damaged" right arm
9.) complete arm surgery tool set

Check out my thread and let me know what you need by PM. I love this figure, and wanted to build it up part by part. But I really need some money fast to help me attend the Wizard World Comic Con down here in New Orleans at the end of this month. I am missing the head sculpts, body, shotgun and boots. Everything else is there to help complete a loose figure. Everything part is in new/unused condition. I'd appreciate the help guys. Thanks! :wave

If you want any of my T1 T-800 stuff tommyh84, please let me know. If I don't get any interest here on the board, I will need to move it to eBay.

Has anyone customised this figure into the leather outfit he wears in the film in the Police station scene? (see pic). It would be easy enough and look really cool.

Someone must have done it but I'm not looking through 800+ pages of this thread to check!

Hey JediMike71, does your Colt .45 longslide have a built in L.E.D?

No built-in LED. Sorry. But I've seen some boardies customize it to have one. So it can be done. Mine is a new one...uncustomized. Still available in my sales thread I linked above. Please send me a PM Skiman if you're interested in buying it from me. I sure could use the money for the Wizard World con down here in 2 weeks. :pray: :wave

Has anyone customised this figure into the leather outfit he wears in the film in the Police station scene? (see pic). It would be easy enough and look really cool.

Someone must have done it but I'm not looking through 800+ pages of this thread to check!

Nope. No one has done that.:monkey3

I think we all are waiting on Hot Toys to do it for us....what's the hold up on that though....seriously thought we'd have the Police shootout T-800 by now....

I think we all are waiting on Hot Toys to do it for us....what's the hold up on that though....seriously thought we'd have the Police shootout T-800 by now....

I know right...or at least see 1 person mod it so we can see what it looks like.
Thankfully Mr. Ecko will now see if can be done. Cant wait to see it!
:monkey3

Fine. Ill do it. I will be the 1st. Wish me luck

I'm with you Mr. Ecko:1-1:

Really don't see how hard it is when you got the ingredients in hand.

Try search the Saturday Toys biker set online and I'm sure you could complete the bash in no time.:1-1:

An old (2yrs) pix of mine for your reference
DSCF0289.jpg

Back