Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To terminator fans out there.
This is a quiet funny remix from T1.:rotfl
Recommended.:clap

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GABAvfWlt4w"]YouTube - ‪**** You fine fellow Song / Terminator Arnold Schwarzenegger‬‏[/ame]
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXyl4nFyjiA"]YouTube - ‪**** You fine fellow Remix / Terminator‬‏[/ame]

Hi everybody this is my first post here...

I am trying to make Police station shootout version of my HT t800.
Does anyone knows where and how can I get these glasses?
shades.jpg

Also I need AR18

Any other advice is welcomed as well

Thanks in advance :)

Hi everybody this is my first post here...

I am trying to make Police station shootout version of my HT t800.
Does anyone knows where and how can I get these glasses?
shades.jpg

Also I need AR18

Any other advice is welcomed as well

Thanks in advance :)

Those glasses are too big for current HT heads so they'd be no good. At the moment I'm just using the T2 glasses but as per Skiman's link there'll be custom Gargoyles on the way eventually just in case HT doesn't make another T1 figure.

heres my Dub i made about a year ago

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJN4QWiqQOE"]YouTube - ‪TERMINATOR 2 ENDING ( DUBBED ) HOW IT SHOULD HAVE ENDED‬‏[/ame]

Those glasses are too big for current HT heads so they'd be no good. At the moment I'm just using the T2 glasses but as per Skiman's link there'll be custom Gargoyles on the way eventually just in case HT doesn't make another T1 figure.

I have a torch and pitchfork ready if that happens. A Police Station Shootout T-800 is a grail figure for me and if it doesn't get made, HT and me are gonna throw down.

Hot Toys has been dicking around with me for the last couple of months.

Yeah, sure they showed the Reeve Superman and I'll get it but it's always been "meh" to me. Kind of forced iconography.

The things I'm REALLY interested in, i.e. '89 Batman, Terminator and T2 crap have either been announced and awaiting pics or are completely uncertain. Last figure I bought was three 1984 Tech Noir T-800s so I'm kind of getting antsy.

Show MY Batman, Joker, Batmobile and give me a Police Shoot em up T-800, Battle Raped T2 and Kyle Reese ____ING Hot Toys.

Hot Toys has been dicking around with me for the last couple of months.

Yeah, sure they showed the Reeve Superman and I'll get it but it's always been "meh" to me. Kind of forced iconography.

The things I'm REALLY interested in, i.e. '89 Batman, Terminator and T2 crap have either been announced and awaiting pics or are completely uncertain. Last figure I bought was three 1984 Tech Noir T-800s so I'm kind of getting antsy.

Show MY Batman, Joker, Batmobile and give me a Police Shoot em up T-800, Battle Raped T2 and Kyle Reese ____ING Hot Toys.

Yep. I havent bought a figure since mine either and those are the exact figure Im waiting for

3 more essential Terminator figures by HT and to a lesser extent the Burton Batman stuff and then thats it - I've got all my grails...at least until Enterbay starts making them too. :D

Back