Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like you may have to suck it up and buy on the net. You should probably act fast before the price gets really out of control. Its already gone up a bit since it came out. Wait until the final supplies dry up on all the web stores. Then you'll be paying up the b@11s and out the ass on ebay.

Prices are already soaring anyways. Getting this guy whatever the cost, so I'm still searching in the aftermarket. Better than buying it part by part, i guess.

Hey guys, posted something about this in the DX02 thread, but recently had a mishap, my now ex girlfriend trashed a load of my stuff cos she's a bit$*, which included both my T-800's seeming damaged. The neck part underneath the rubber body's neck seems to be disconnected. So if i was to try and remove the head the neck starts to slide up out of the rubber neck. If that makes sense.

Anyone know if this is fixable or if not, where i could grab a spare body, other than ebay?

You did the PHITS mod, right?

Well, I bought a Biker outfit from EBay after the seller told me it would fit a T-800 Muscle body and after weeks of waiting the dam thing is too small, even the little metal buttons keep falling off it. Stupid me could have bought a Saturday Toys Biker Jacket cheaper then what I paid for this junk. So now I'm trying to get the seller to take the dang thing back. If I’m successful; I’ll be in the market for a Saturday Toys biker jacket again. I forgot who it was that offered me one before so if you remember me and still have it, PM me. I’ve learned my lesson. :gah:

24gm5pd.jpg

9r1ssk.jpg

hey guys im having lots of trouble with both replaceable arms on my T 800 they keep poping off , i tried masking tape but it doesnt work.
any suggestions would help.

Last edited:
That almost made me spit my coke all over my laptop. :lol We may all be real people with real life issues but to everyone else on the internet...we're just...internet dudes! :D

Haha, glad i could bring some amusement. :) I didnt mean any offence or anything.

:hi5::goodpost:
Internet dudes, unite!

Haha, hell yeah. :hi5: internet dudes report for duty. Ace, Jake, Max and Crystal. Wait...that was Centurions. :lol

24gm5pd.jpg

9r1ssk.jpg

hey guys im having lots of trouble with both replaceable arms on my T 800 they keep poping off , i tried masking tape but it doesnt work.
any suggestions would help.

yeah man tell me about it, both T1 and T2 are like this.

I took a pair of needle nose plyers... roughed up the hole... made the rubber in there dis shapen if that makes sence... then when you put the arm it, it actually has something to grab onto...

yeah yeah... roughed up the hole... that's what she said... please :lol

lol that sounds rough. i guess ill leave that option for last . if everthing else doesnt work. so far masking tape didnt work.

thanks sixth_sith

Prices are already soaring anyways. Getting this guy whatever the cost, so I'm still searching in the aftermarket. Better than buying it part by part, i guess.
them,

Definetely better than buying it piece by piece unless you get lucky and find someone on the board that are selling pieces and dont want an arm and a leg for them.Thats the problem Im having. I want to put a body together for my BD head but by time I get the body and the clothes itll cost over $200 anyway. Ill probably end up not putting it together :( What I am looking for and cant find to save my life is a Joker DX coat. I get that and my DX is complete. Im using the crappy version 1 coat for now.

yeah man tell me about it, both T1 and T2 are like this.

I took a pair of needle nose plyers... roughed up the hole... made the rubber in there dis shapen if that makes sence... then when you put the arm it, it actually has something to grab onto...

yeah yeah... roughed up the hole... that's what she said... please :lol

Huh. I didnt have any problems with mine at all. If anything I had a hard time pulling them out initially, I thought I was going to break it

them,

Definetely better than buying it piece by piece unless you get lucky and find someone on the board that are selling pieces and dont want an arm and a leg for them.Thats the problem Im having. I want to put a body together for my BD head but by time I get the body and the clothes itll cost over $200 anyway. Ill probably end up not putting it together :( What I am looking for and cant find to save my life is a Joker DX coat. I get that and my DX is complete. Im using the crappy version 1 coat for now.

Over $200, you got that right. My extra T-1 T-800 Police Shot out has already costed me that and it's still not finished.

Over $200, you got that right. My extra T-1 T-800 Police Shot out has already costed me that and it's still not finished.

Its mainly the Arnold body that shoots the cost up and that is was you really need. That puppy is anywhere between $115-150. What did you end up paying for the leather jacket out of curiosity?

Its mainly the Arnold body that shoots the cost up and that is was you really need. That puppy is anywhere between $115-150. What did you end up paying for the leather jacket out of curiosity?

That's what my hold up is. I bought something I thought would work on Ebay, but it's too small. Worst part is I even asked them about it fitting a T-800 body before I bid on it.

That's what my hold up is. I bought something I thought would work on Ebay, but it's too small. Worst part is I even asked them about it fitting a T-800 body before I bid on it.

So I have to ask. Has anyone found a good Leather Biker Jacket to use other then the Saturday Toys, Original T1 BD (hamburger face) T-800, or T2 T-800 Jacket? :gah:

Played around with the T-800 testing out different poses so I made an attempt to take a bunch of decent pictures. Wish I had a neat backdrop to shoot against. Hope you like them.

dsc03796d.jpg
dsc03817c.jpg

dsc03833dj.jpg
dsc03845w.jpg

dsc03955uh.jpg
dsc04107e.jpg

dsc04190ma.jpg
dsc04231vl.jpg

dsc04261tz.jpg
dsc04264ce.jpg

Played around with the T-800 testing out different poses so I made an attempt to take a bunch of decent pictures. Wish I had a neat backdrop to shoot against. Hope you like them.

dsc03796d.jpg
dsc03817c.jpg

dsc03833dj.jpg
dsc03845w.jpg

dsc03955uh.jpg
dsc04107e.jpg

dsc04190ma.jpg
dsc04231vl.jpg

dsc04261tz.jpg
dsc04264ce.jpg

Thats what I need, a backround Ive just been using a black pc of cardboard. But the packaging for the T1 is a good backround is any, I love the look of it. Someone did some really awesome pics using the inner sleeve. Its got kinda a mirror like look. I tried it but kept getting myself in the shot.

Back