Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, posted something about this in the DX02 thread, but recently had a mishap, my now ex girlfriend trashed a load of my stuff cos she's a bit$*, which included both my T-800's seeming damaged. The neck part underneath the rubber body's neck seems to be disconnected. So if i was to try and remove the head the neck starts to slide up out of the rubber neck. If that makes sense.

Anyone know if this is fixable or if not, where i could grab a spare body, other than ebay?

Hey guys, posted something about this in the DX02 thread, but recently had a mishap, my now ex girlfriend trashed a load of my stuff cos she's a bit$*, which included both my T-800's seeming damaged. The neck part underneath the rubber body's neck seems to be disconnected. So if i was to try and remove the head the neck starts to slide up out of the rubber neck. If that makes sense.

Anyone know if this is fixable or if not, where i could grab a spare body, other than ebay?

There should be a snap in to the torso underneath the rubber for the neck to pop on and stay in place. Maybe it got disconnected in frenzy :lecture

There should be a snap in to the torso underneath the rubber for the neck to pop on and stay in place. Maybe it got disconnected in frenzy :lecture

Yeah, was just gonna edit my post and say i've managed to re connect them. At least thats something. Those bodies are already going for a bucket load on ebay.

Thanks for the advice dude. :hi5:

Sorry about the gf and glad the bods got salvaged :rock

Thanks man. Was a weight off my shoulders, as my DX bats is broke. Luckily i managed to put DX Bruce's arm back on. Haha. If anything, it made me more pi$$ed at her so not as sad as i would have been.

Thanks man. Was a weight off my shoulders, as my DX bats is broke. Luckily i managed to put DX Bruce's arm back on. Haha. If anything, it made me more pi$$ed at her so not as sad as i would have been.

Wow, chicks can be REALLY mean. Sorry to hear.

Well at least she didn't pile them up and set them on fire. Heard of them doing that to clothes. Heck 35 years ago my first wife took scissors to 4 of my suits. I just said, than fine needed some news ones anyways.

Well at least she didn't pile them up and set them on fire. Heard of them doing that to clothes. Heck 35 years ago my first wife took scissors to 4 of my suits. I just said, than fine needed some news ones anyways.

Haha, yeah i suppose things could have always been worse.

I hoped you dumped her sorry ass after damaging your figures:lecture

If she can't respect your $200+ property send her packing!

Last edited:
I don't think my wife (heaven forbid) at her angriest would ever go after my collection, she knows it's like going after my soul :lol

Haha, yeah she's gone. As i said, the fact that she done that just made me more mad at her, so dont miss her so much. Haha. Thought she'd have a bit more respect than that. She knows how much they'd cost to replace. Especially stuff like the DX Bats. Grrrr. :lol

Haha, yeah she's gone. As i said, the fact that she done that just made me more mad at her, so dont miss her so much. Haha. Thought she'd have a bit more respect than that. She knows how much they'd cost to replace. Especially stuff like the DX Bats. Grrrr. :lol

That's the problem, she knew how much they meant to you, maybe she thought more then she did.

Haha, yeah thats prob why she did it. She definitely knew how much they meant to me in a sentimental way, thats why she did it. Women. :lol

My wife is OK with my collecting, but even if she wasn't she knows better then to _____k with my stuff. I actually think I could get mad enough to kill.

Hell have no fury like a woman scorned. :lecture

..on the other hand, never come between a man and his dollies. I don't know where the destruction and rage would stop if any GF of mine man-handled my figures. I would hunt down everything that was dear to her and destroy it all.

I actually think I could get mad enough to kill.

354678908875467890.jpg

Yeah tell me about it. Gotta say though, the help from the guys here has made me feel a little better. Cheers internet dudes. :hi5: :lol

That almost made me spit my coke all over my laptop. :lol We may all be real people with real life issues but to everyone else on the internet...we're just...internet dudes! :D

Back