Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
33574_449846722824_171015147824_5251005_2637155_n.jpg

The pic may not work for others however, it is good enough for me.

oh wait, nevermind omg said "or" so that doesn't mean a complete line then just that Hot Toys will make more T1 figures right?

Yep, exactly my friend.
Hope you get your T1000 in the morning...I have to wait till around the 3rd October :(
Will you be posting pics in the T1000 thread once you get it?
If so I look forward to seeing them.

Alas no T-1000 today either. With every day it doesn't arrive I become more convinced that it has to arrive the next day and then my disappointment is intensified when it doesn't :banghead

So tomorrow then! :rolleyes: :lol

You do have my sympathies waiting till next month. Even though next month starts on friday.

HT is going to make a few more characters from the T-1 line, Kyle Reese, young Sarah or even BD T-800 and Endo. (from milk) :clap:clap:clap

Your wording there makes it sound like Sarah is more likely than the BD T-800! I'm sure that can't be the case. But damn if what you say is true what a fantastic line this will be. Of course as Quiggle says if they make '84 Sarah it'll draw more attention to the fact that we don't have a young John for the T2 collection.

Just pre ordered this, I will be working on some sort of environment for him with the tech noir sign. Ill post pics once I get progress.

Your wording there makes it sound like Sarah is more likely than the BD T-800! I'm sure that can't be the case. But damn if what you say is true what a fantastic line this will be. Of course as Quiggle says if they make '84 Sarah it'll draw more attention to the fact that we don't have a young John for the T2 collection.

Need I point out 2 Sarahs from T2 and no BD T-800 :(

This is all just speculative though, like I've said, these magazines can get you worked up for things that never come to be. As someone who agonizes everytime an opportunity for a Rambo 4 comes and goes, you're better off focusing hype on what's confirmed and wait for official announcements.

any nitpickers about the hair and eyes back of jacket just be glad your kids are getting this

alg_resize_toy_justin-bieber.jpg

Back