Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
871180-terminator2smile_large.jpg

I've decided that this figure is a piece of ____. ____ this ____ty ____burger. I'm gonna go buy me some Terminator: Salvation figures instead.

i'm gonna go ahead and say it...................this t1 arnie is lacking & could quite frankly rather sucky.

so the 4 i have on order will be placed in each room of my house to remind me daily of the terribleness of this figure...........:lecture:lecture

i'm gonna go ahead and say it...................this t1 arnie is lacking & could quite frankly rather sucky.

so the 4 i have on order will be placed in each room of my house to remind me daily of the terribleness of this figure...........:lecture:lecture

Good idea.:lecture I may do the same.

I havent had much time to go through all the previous pages, but am wandering what happened to his glasses?
not included this time?
And how come HT didnt make the BD head come with a light up eye?
For the $195 price tag surely something like that couldve been included??

hmmm...I dont really like the look of it to be honest.

This has now became my only real nit-pick with this figure.
The size of the metal studs is wrong and so is the pattern.
It just looks kind of cheap to me.
If Hot Toys shrink the studs a bit, then it would be fine.
I hope it gets improved upon before release.:pray:

Thank you for taking my bait:wink1: :rotfl

personally, i feel the battle-damaged portrait is much better than the normal one. it captures the terminator's look more accurately. the normal portrait's likeness is kinda off. arnie's cheeks are too pudgy. and there isn't quite enough menace in the glare. it's too neutral. however, i do love the accessories like the pliers and the whatnot from the diy surgery scene. kickass!!

personally, i feel the battle-damaged portrait is much better than the normal one. it captures the terminator's look more accurately. the normal portrait's likeness is kinda off. arnie's cheeks are too pudgy. and there isn't quite enough menace in the glare. it's too neutral. however, i do love the accessories like the pliers and the whatnot from the diy surgery scene. kickass!!

Every time I see a comment putting down this sculpt, I will post this picture to show how wrong you are
33574_449846722824_171015147824_5251005_2637155_n.jpg

does anyone feel they should have used the older style stands for this version, because this new one with the peg stick curling up the groins kind of looks like something is sprouting out and reminds me of the opening scene as he walks towards the punks by the Church.

Every time I see a comment putting down this sculpt, I will post this picture to show how wrong you are

That picture is the perfect antidote to the people who dont like the head sculpt.
I personally think it looks perfect here and cant find anything wrong with it.
Its the 1st pic I show to people when seeing this figure for the 1st time.
Cant wait to order 3 of these bad boys soon.

HT is going to make a few more characters from the T-1 line, Kyle Reese, young Sarah or even BD T-800 and Endo. (from milk) :clap:clap:clap

Quit posting this picture.. or I'm going to order this!! :mad::mad: :gah:

I don't need side by side pics to tell this is Arney or
The Terminator! :rock

Personally, I feel the Technoir is slightly better than the Police station shoot out version and represents the Terminator even more.
Its how I immediately picture him and remember him from my youth...
Theres so many memorable scenes with him looking like this...gun store, the "sarah connor?" scene, the scene where he kills matt and shoots ginger, the Technoir night club scene, the garage chase, the self surgery scene. Sure, the police station shoot out scene is awesome and arguably the best part of the film but to me personally, the 1st half of the film is just as memorable and iconic.
Just my personal opinion though, so dont take it as a bad thing. I hope I dont upset everyone again. I know how sensitive people are on here LOL

Back