Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going for that line in T2, I think he said ''it's''
me too, and i started doubting my memory when i read your first comment. so i checked imdb quotes before answering it.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103064/characters/nm0000216

"she's".

now after your second comment i checked real video instead of imdb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yyhrl6GUiag

"it's!" (from 01:13)

wow that shows how many interesting things are happening in HT Terminator threads.

Just saw your edit - so I was correct in the end.

And yeah, nothing going on with Terminator at all anymore. I suspect it's over. Even NECA is dropping it slowly but surely.

And yeah, nothing going on with Terminator at all anymore. I suspect it's over. Even NECA is dropping it slowly but surely.
"latest terminator news from our partners:
Neca: a fresh T2 repaint in a violet T-shirt, acid green pants and Bono sunglasses.
Gardengnomes: a brand new T1 skeleton based completely on T2, featuring unique fingerprints on every copy.
Hot Toys: pleather jackets desintegration completed."

"latest terminator news from our partners:
Neca: a fresh T2 repaint in a violet T-shirt, acid green pants and Bono sunglasses.
Gardengnomes: a brand new T1 skeleton based completely on T2, featuring unique fingerprints on every copy.
Hot Toys: pleather jackets desintegration completed."

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Eager customers ask for T1 Endoskeleton, company hears and makes usual T2 Endoskeleton - customers completely happy, realization those customers never knew what they were asking for in first place :lol

A good T-1 Endo would complete my 1/6 Terminator collection.

Even as a stand-in, I couldn't bring myself to pick up the Genisys version, after seeing and handling it in person. :monkey4

1C7D676B-D5DE-410F-841D-D1C34D59A960.jpeg
Joined the club. Got it for a steal. Seller failed to mention about a few missing pieces to the coat in the back. Anyone know where I can find those little diamond pieces?

Really surprised that Hot toys haven't branched back into IPs like Terminator,Predator etc etc.
Clearly some updates or reissues are needed for those that missed forst time around.
This,BD T2 and the T1000 are still among my fav figures

So, the seller failed to mention that the body has the ankles all jacked up. I took the boots off to fix the pants and I see a Frankenstein of a glue job to the ankles.
What’s a good replacement body for this figure?

So, the seller failed to mention that the body has the ankles all jacked up. I took the boots off to fix the pants and I see a Frankenstein of a glue job to the ankles.
That’s my worse nightmare when getting used figures off eBay. Hopefully the price makes up for these issues.

Have you looked into replacing the lower half of the legs? Some of those older HT bodies were easy to pop off at the knee and swap out.

Great figure though. I regret missing out on this one.

They remain important figures - although that's not to say they couldn't be better, just Hot Toys has not seen fit to revisit nor have they relinquished the license - if they had I'm sure Blitzway or Threezero would have been on that.

Last edited:
They remain important figures - although that's not to say they couldn't be better, just Hot Toys has not seen fit to revisit not have they relinquished the license - if they had I'm sure Blitzway or Threezero would have been on that.
That would be good. They have done nothing with the franchise in recent years. Better let Threezero do the work!

Last edited:
The body is a modified TTM20 with a larger neck. Unfortunately the neck is what gives this figure some of it's menacing look (just ask the DX10 or MMS238!).

For the broken ankles, it's actually quite common with this figure and what you need to do is fix it with some epoxy. Lace the ankle peg with vaseline and sculpt a new ankle part with the epoxy, the vaseline will prevent the peg from bonding with the epoxy.

Unfortunately the neck is what gives this figure some of it's menacing look (just ask the DX10 or MMS238!).
nope the neck is no issue at all there. it's the head size. MMS238 is like 150% size of MMS136 head with the same neck diameter.

Last edited:
I always liked how HT captured that lack of emotion in the Arnie sculpt for this fig. It fits the character so well. Tbh no other actor could of played the Terminator like Arnie did, another actor would of over acted the part imo. Arnie's skills set as an actor were entirely suited to playing a remorseless, emotionless character.
In fairness to Arnie I think in his latter movies, his acting is a lot more polished, heck he is never going to be an Al Pacino or Day Lewis but not every part demands that level of ability.

For such an old fig, it is still mighty to. I got the 238 boots & cargo pants on this guy. Just added a bit of fabric stiffener to the coat to, so it looks a bit heavier and hangs better.

nu4FNvZ.jpg

Really need a T1 Sarah to go along with this fig. I hope someone finally makes her. :impatient:

Back