Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
terminatorpolicestation.jpg

terminatorpolicestationk.jpg

You can tell that's a DX10 body actually. That little bit smaller and more sloping in the shoulders. Magic Cube shirt looks good. I was going to just use a spare MMS117 grey T-shirt. I'll see.

Another thing I'll need is footpegs. I don't appear to have spares anywhere unless I once again de-foot my T4 Salvation naked Arnie.

This is still simply the Best Terminator. Being able to get Tech Noir and the PS out of this guy with the sculpts is just awesome. For such an older HT it still holds up wonderfully.

Major shelf presence.

96A9C9A6-1DC3-42A3-9616-6A625F90FEFA-13706-000008669E7DF453_zps7e3405be.jpg

Bike looks fantastic, It's a customized Tamiya right ? Did you take the front fairing\wind shield from another bike or make it yourself ?

Like this one>Tamiya 1:6 BMW- R 90s
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tamiya-1...es_ModelKits_ModelKits_JN&hash=item4175e0b21e

PS can you post some more shots of the bike please front on\back thanks.

Last edited:
Yes it is, the 90s flashing is too long so I had to grind down the windshield and then rounded down the sides to make it fit the 750. It sticks back too far otherwise.

It's funny to read up on that bike for the movie. The 750 was never made with a flashing and this particular flashing was a universal piece in the late 70s for motorcycles. I guess Arnold or his agent was concerned for injury and they modified the cb750 with it.

Pics
8f4161e2-8128-40ff-8f41-c0a57dfaa044_zps158a209e.jpg

cd807068-2ae3-416e-93cf-54dc78d98fd8_zps01713746.jpg

DSC_0446_zps16bc985a.jpg

DSC_0444_zpsc3c43c20.jpg

DSC_0428_zpsb89c696d.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome bike custom mate!
Was eyeing one of those completed 1/6 tamiya models but they cost an arm :(

About the MMS117 and DX10 leather jackets.
Has anyone tried to remove the big pouch on the left?
Is it stiched or glued?
Would look a tad more accurate without it i think :)

That is a brilliant custom T-800 and bike you have there hokietwo. Do you have a handgun for the figure?

Mr. Ecko I hope when HT eventually release this guy that they can do it justice just like your custom figure.

Also good luck on your new PS custom a-dev.

Man I hope HT are reading this thread. :pray:

Hey fellas first time in this thread, i have no idea why i never thought about creating a PS version with the extra head but after seeing all your efforts it's spurred me on to do so

I've gathered you need either the DX10 or the MMS T2 jacket the Enterbay Che pants and the magic cube t-shirt

Where is the best place for me to acquire the gargoyles and weapons? I'm from the UK so preferably there but i don't mind ordering from abroad

also i just noticed the enterbay che pants are gone from TA now, any other options?

Hey fellas first time in this thread, i have no idea why i never thought about creating a PS version with the extra head but after seeing all your efforts it's spurred me on to do so

I've gathered you need either the DX10 or the MMS T2 jacket the Enterbay Che pants and the magic cube t-shirt

Where is the best place for me to acquire the gargoyles and weapons? I'm from the UK so preferably there but i don't mind ordering from abroad

also i just noticed the enterbay che pants are gone from TA now, any other options?

I'm personally just holding out for Hot Toys to pull their fingers out of the Iron Man Pie and start to make figures that need to be released just like this guy.

There is a member named Commando that has created the Gargolyes for several runs in the past. The AR-18 is mostly found in older Gi Joe weapons kits or from the Aoshima Endoskeleton from 2004 ish?
The Shotgun can be found from Hamburger Head T-1 PS from MMS02 back in the day or a couple other weapon kits search the bay for shotties they come up now and again.

To get both of these guys out of that 1 figure release is magical. And Bad ***!!

But he does need the DX treatment. HT should have made the DX10 a dual kit Noir/PS and still get the DX13 in as well.

DSC_0447_zpsefefaa1a.jpg

Thanks for the info, i'll see if i can track them down. What about the trousers? any other options other than the ones it comes with or the Che ones?

There is a member named Commando that has created the Gargolyes for several runs in the past. The AR-18 is mostly found in older Gi Joe weapons kits or from the Aoshima Endoskeleton from 2004 ish?
The Shotgun can be found from Hamburger Head T-1 PS from MMS02 back in the day or a couple other weapon kits search the bay for shotties they come up now and again.

I'll most likely pick up the 1/4 when it's released but my main collection is 1/6 and there's so many good ones created by people on here i've gone and got jealous :lol

Yeah that was teased and confirmed to still be happening in a recent interview.

But I'm with you 1/6 all the way.

Yeah I'm jealous to but that is life.

1/4 is not for me although I have a 1/4 Neca P1 and I will get the upcoming Neca 1/4 Keaton Batman but that is if you class Neca as high end.

1/4 - take up more room and you pay more. I don't have a problem with the scale as I love looking at them but it just isn't my poison.

Oh i feel you, the sting for 1/4 is certainly a big one. I have a few 1/4 but as the releases are few and far apart so it's not too bad.

To each their own though!

Yeah I'm jealous to but that is life.

1/4 is not for me although I have a 1/4 Neca P1 and I will get the upcoming Neca 1/4 Keaton Batman but that is if you class Neca as high end.

1/4 - take up more room and you pay more. I don't have a problem with the scale as I love looking at them but it just isn't my poison.

Oh i feel you, the sting for 1/4 is certainly a big one. I have a few 1/4 but as the releases are few and far apart so it's not too bad.

To each their own though!

I may have to get the 1/4 if it's the PS T-800. I really want it to be 1/6, but we'll see. I see no reason why they can't do both.

I can't buy many 1/4 cause of space. Though the HT Batman 1/4 looks awesome, but it's pretty much sold out everywhere. I may just end up getting Enterbay's Batman Begins version cause I want a Begins suit.

To get both of these guys out of that 1 figure release is magical. And Bad ***!!

But he does need the DX treatment. HT should have made the DX10 a dual kit Noir/PS and still get the DX13 in as well.

DSC_0447_zpsefefaa1a.jpg

Man, I wish I could find someone who is selling one they made like that. I'm talented at other things in life but, I can tell you sculpting and paint apps is not one of them...

I probably could build one with parts like frank. What kind of expense is it to build your own?

I'm personally just holding out for Hot Toys to pull their fingers out of the Iron Man Pie and start to make figures that need to be released just like this guy.

Honestly, by the time they are wrapping up the 42 armors It'll be time to work on Avengers 2 line. Not to mention the other sequels before it.

They should probably create a separate division that just works on Marvel stuff, cause the delays are getting ridicules.

Back