Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes sir , i will check my molds tomorrow .
Like i told DA , I may have a pair that i never finished , putting the boot strap on.

I will hook you up brother . i'll PM tomorrow :1-1::hi5:

there's noway i will let you pay $70 + on ebay for boots.

Excellent Mike thank you.

People really are great in here. :)

This will mean I'm well on my way back to having a PS figure until HT finally makes one. The options for pants are Platoon, Che Guevara...anything else?

Excellent Mike thank you.

People really are great in here. :)

This will mean I'm well on my way back to having a PS figure until HT finally makes one. The options for pants are Platoon, Che Guevara...anything else?

You're welcome brother :hi5:

Pm Sent :wave

You're welcome brother :hi5:

Pm Sent :wave

PM viewed and acted upon as per your recommendation. Though its half 4 in the morning here, I hope that won't raise a flag with my cc company that a purchase has been made at that hour - as happened before.

That's actually the first time I have successfully used Toy Anxiety. I tried before and for some reason couldn't place any orders...maybe before I had a paypal account.

PM viewed and acted upon as per your recommendation. Though its half 4 in the morning here, I hope that won't raise a flag with my cc company that a purchase has been made at that hour - as happened before.

That's actually the first time I have successfully used Toy Anxiety. I tried before and for some reason couldn't place any orders...maybe before I had a paypal account.

Just send me a PM when your ready for the shades a-dev. :)

Just send me a PM when your ready for the shades a-dev. :)

Yep, I'll wait till tomorrow for that if you don't mind.

This is fast work - AR-18 not yet received but on the way, pants sorted, boots sorted, Gargoyles sorted, already have the rest. All that would remain is the usual bloodied face needing a repaint. Endo-eye would be cool but not essential.

Hmmm , why would that raise flags with your CC company? :dunno

Awesome that you got the Che pants , they are awesome for PS Ahhhnuld ..... Trust Me

Endo-eye would be cool but not essential.

I have that in the works :wink1:, just finishing up my Breaking Bad stuff first.

I already have the endo eye , i just need to mold my T1 Head and cast one , customize it , make another mold and hook people up with Ahhhnuld Heads :panic:

Hmmm , why would that raise flags with your CC company? :dunno

Awesome that you got the Che pants , they are awesome for PS Ahhhnuld ..... Trust Me

It happened before. I bought stuff online in the early hours of the morning and the next day got a phone call from them. They put a hold on my card thinking it may have been stolen and was being used by someone else. I had to confirm to the girl that it was indeed me buying stuff from Bigbadtoystore at that time of night. :lol

It happened before. I bought stuff online in the early hours of the morning and the next day got a phone call from them. They put a hold on my card thinking it may have been stolen and was being used by someone else. I had to confirm to the girl that it was indeed me buying stuff from Bigbadtoystore at that time of night. :lol

At least lie next time and say you're buying Christmas presents for your nephew :lol

Can't wait to see it Mike :panic::panic::panic:

Soon :panic:

I ordered plastic and mold maker the other day :yess:

Hmm, just tried a DX10 jacket on the T1 body and the sleeves are abnormally long, even taking account of the wristpegs. I may have to use the MMS117 jacket which was destined for something else.

I have that in the works :wink1:, just finishing up my Breaking Bad stuff first.

I already have the endo eye , i just need to mold my T1 Head and cast one , customize it , make another mold and hook people up with Ahhhnuld Heads :panic:

Really? Cool. My eye surgery figure could use an alternate head.

This is still simply the Best Terminator. Being able to get Tech Noir and the PS out of this guy with the sculpts is just awesome. For such an older HT it still holds up wonderfully.

Major shelf presence.

96A9C9A6-1DC3-42A3-9616-6A625F90FEFA-13706-000008669E7DF453_zps7e3405be.jpg

<< Extremely jealous

ADEV , i found my pics.

You can get a better look at all the components.

TTM20 Body
DX10 Jacket
Magic Cube Shirt
Enterbay Che Pants

terminatorpolicestation.jpg

terminatorpolicestationg.JPG