Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having fun with my phone...
T1-T800_zps09fe1154.jpg

Awesome pic!

Do you have hamburger head? I haven't seen many people with it.

Great collection Skull. I think I want to get the 1/4 Ahhhhnuld

I love Hamburger Face. :lol But he must have the sunnys on. He looks so funny to me. Makes me chuckle every time I see it.

eyes10_zpsb17fd5de.jpg

I've got a Hamburger Head Spawn figure, but no Hamburger face T1 T-800.

I didn't even know about Hot Toys back then; unfortunately. I do have both versions of the t-800 Endoskeleton, and even though I'd like a Kyle Reese, I'd rather have an updated one of him in street clothes rather than the SGT. Tech Com version. I can’t understand why Hot Toys hasn’t put one out, here lately it looks like if a figure’s after market (secondary market) price gets high enough they put out a 2.0 version pretty quick. SGT. Tech Com Kyle Reese is going for a pretty penny right now, and people are making plenty of custom as far as I can tell.

I’ve still got my custom, but I’m more interested in just selling it now than trading it now, but you already know that.

Yeah , Kyle Reese is what we need and a young John Connor . This is a big void in everyones collection. Hot Toys would be stupid not to release them.

I never really cared for the Tech Com version at all.

I would love to see some pics of your whole Terminator collection buddy.

I love Hamburger Face. :lol But he must have the sunnys on. He looks so funny to me. Makes me chuckle every time I see it.

eyes10_zpsb17fd5de.jpg

:lol:lol:lol Me2 . But thats what happens when you don't have the license to Ahhhhhnuld. This was Hot Toys before Sideshow started getting them the licenses for their products .

again :rotfl

Nice. red lighting looks like he is in the club, just like in the movie, looking for Sarah! Well done

Yup i have the same type of lights , they change a buncha different colors .

The set i bought at Lowes actually will flash to a music beat , might try that with a Tech Noir scene . LOL

I just need some bad 80's haired dancers and i'm golden

I thought so, I remember you using them in one of your youtube videos. Thats cool that the flash to music, you got da club at home:lol

I found a pair of T1 pants today!!! Gonna ditch the arrival scene idea now and use my extra T2 pants, jacket, & boots for a PS version. I also have some Gargoyle sunglasses for him too. If a pair of T1 boots ever show up for sale I will try to get them, but the T2 ones will work in the meantime.:yess:

:horror I know effing crazy at $47 right!!! but I have all the other stuff to make a generic PS without buying another T1 boxset. I usually don't spend that much for one item, but they are all gone....:thud: Now I feel like a fool & a sucker, but I will have a pair of pants. :lol

Believe me i've been on the hunt for those pants for a while but i am broke as a joke . If i had the extra money , i would of paid that for them just because i need them , and they are very rare on ebay now .

I woulda paid $60 for them LOL

Congrats you lucky mofo

don't feel foolish

Believe me i've been on the hunt for those pants for a while but i am broke as a joke . If i had the extra money , i would of paid that for them just because i need them , and they are very rare on ebay now .

I woulda paid $60 for them LOL

Congrats you lucky mofo

don't feel foolish

It sucks cause I remember seeing them sell for $20-$30 about 4 months ago, before I bought one of those KP muscle bodies. The boots too.:slap

Back