Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Work in Progress..
the final result (if not being completely F-ed up) won't be movie accurate

zq2dis3b08gxy5utonql.jpg

Wow, that's really freakin' great!

9072_a3a8.gif

I bet if you had them, you'd like em. I'm going to see if I have extras and I'm going to send them to you fool. You'd be surprised at the detail they added into them. You should have atleast an Arnold and a T-1000.
:lecture

That's essentially the same as saying "Hot Toys would be a new purchase and I think they're just glorified NECA figures."

thanks. i hope now he started look more real. not like several months ago when i stopped posting any pictures.

wow, i didn't expect so many good words. much appreciated.
well, it means that all those white, red and blue LEDs work pretty well for T1.

This would be an excellent contender for Figure of the Year... even though it technically came out last year, but then again, T2 T-800 got the love back then. Definitely one of HT's best pieces.

I have no idea where to put this bastard in, but since the head is T1, I guess this is the more appropriate thread .

Like I previously said, not at all movie accurate. The overall look of the guy (not subtle at all I might add) is partially based on T2 BD.

enjoy it guys

6ouke1cvxuz2y0ynj.jpg

rko5rf8mcpdc7frb42oi.jpg

dzvhtivoll6sx6rt8g8.jpg

Very cool super-BD T-800 - really makes me wish HT would do a T3 version from the last scenes of that film where he was pretty much half endoskeletonised.

Back