Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who doesn't?

012211.jpg

Sarah Connor: Parachute pants queen:lecture

Seriously nice collection!:hi5:

I was about to say, I've got a-dev. He was my first consultant on ruling Terminator!

You have been warned.:rotfl

:lol I actually only recently deleted those PMs. That was about the parts needed for various T-1000 versions. Yeah, I've actually gone even more nuts on the T-1000 since the pics I sent you. :cuckoo:

They're out there, trouble is, they cost like $300+ and at that price, I feel like it's wiser to roll the dice on HT coming through.

Ah, yeah last time it was up at Toys2 it was $399.

Who doesn't?

012211.jpg

Cool, I never picked up those little mini-diorama pieces. I'd love to be able to recreate those scenes with NECA and Hot Toys figures, alas no ready-made environments available.

Whats the motorbike you've got for the T-1000, dare I ask. Not that I can afford to go looking for one right now.

I sold my MMS 02 Battle Damaged T-800 for $300 thinking there would be a Police Shoot Out version.

It was my first Hot Toys figure too. :(

Kept the SPAS from it though.

I have the jacket,bag, pants, t shirt, boots, and glasses from the mms02. The figure itself was hashed long ago. If anyone's interested, pm me. I'm on the lookout for a HT Thor (shameless plug) if some sort of trade can be arranged.

You need the SSC Bust Sean..... and don't reply and justify that you don't like it :D

It's EPIC, spend the BIG BUCKS, GO BROKE and GO HOME!

Is that a troll doll? :lol

Yup, it's called Trollminator, from a line Hasbro put out called Battle Trolls, there was a big Troll craze in the 90s and Hasbro decided to put out a line geared towards boys and turned pop culture things like Terminator into trolls.

Yeah, what the hell is the matter with you Sean. Trollminators but no Terminator minimates? Tsk, tsk.

Yeah, what the hell is the matter with you Sean. Trollminators but no Terminator minimates? Tsk, tsk.

I got the Trollminator when I was a kid and held onto it all my life, minimated would be a new purchase and I think they're just glorified Lego figures.

I got the Trollminator when I was a kid and held onto it all my life, minimated would be a new purchase and I think they're just glorified Lego figures.

9072_a3a8.gif

I bet if you had them, you'd like em. I'm going to see if I have extras and I'm going to send them to you fool. You'd be surprised at the detail they added into them. You should have atleast an Arnold and a T-1000.

Back