Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have that same head from FML head in my parts bin TFG :D, I should really stop procrastinating on that figure.

Which one, bro? The 1984 or the 2029?
I REALLY regret selling my 1984 custom figure.:monkey2 Its almost impossible to find those Nike trainers(sneakers) now. If I remade it now, I could make it even better too.
HTs need to make this happen.:exactly:

New pose new pics :)

DSC_0009-4.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

^Great customs and yours is shaping up well CplHicks. I have no contingency for 1984 Reese if HT don't make him. I've got a custom fully BD T2 and I'm going to kitbash a Police Shootout T1 but I've no plans for Reese as yet.

Ooooh! Show us a pic of your T2 BD please.

Which one, bro? The 1984 or the 2029?
I REALLY regret selling my 1984 custom figure.:monkey2 Its almost impossible to find those Nike trainers(sneakers) now. If I remade it now, I could make it even better too.
HTs need to make this happen.:exactly:

84 I believe. I'll have to check again, it's something that I totally forgot about and need to get finished. Such an easy figure as well. :banghead :)

Thanks guys, I agree. I feel very lucky to have it right now. Of all the BD T2 customs I've seen over the years I feel its the best one.

Hopefully you won't have to. I jumped on this one 'just in case' and because Dean was able to do a far far better job than I could on my own.

Nice work a-dev!
BD in full effect...and hittin' on Sarah.
Putting his thumb in her palm. Now that's class!

Thats how its done. :naughty

Imagine if rather than lowering him into the molten steel they fixed him up and he went on to become romantically involved with Sarah Connor. Freaky thought. But thats where the Sarah Connor Chronicles was almost going to go with Cameron and John....or at least it seemed like they were thinking it.

But yeah as regards the handshake the NECA hand is too tight, couldn't get them to shake properly.

Thanks guys, I agree. I feel very lucky to have it right now. Of all the BD T2 customs I've seen over the years I feel its the best one.

Agreed, but I may sacrifice my Cyberdyne T-800 for the parts if we don't see anything. It's one of my most wanted figures and while the NECA serves the purpose in a display, it's not posable like I'd like, and obvisouly no real clothes. Other than it being the NECA head, the one you've got is exactly what I'd want. For consistency though, and I don't care much about the light up eye, I'd like to see how possible it'd be to take the clean HT head and carve away and add the Endo reveal to it.

That one you have really is the best I've ever seen though, I love how all the things turned out, the bod proportions, the use of the NECA hand, the revealed parts in his knee and abdomen. There have been some really nice customs of this over the years but yours is just a stunning piece of work.

Agreed, but I may sacrifice my Cyberdyne T-800 for the parts if we don't see anything. It's one of my most wanted figures and while the NECA serves the purpose in a display, it's not posable like I'd like, and obvisouly no real clothes. Other than it being the NECA head, the one you've got is exactly what I'd want. For consistency though, and I don't care much about the light up eye, I'd like to see how possible it'd be to take the clean HT head and carve away and add the Endo reveal to it.

That one you have really is the best I've ever seen though, I love how all the things turned out, the bod proportions, the use of the NECA hand, the revealed parts in his knee and abdomen. There have been some really nice customs of this over the years but yours is just a stunning piece of work.

Thanks Maulfan, all praise of course goes to CregCustoms - I'm just the lucky SOB who bought it from him. If Hot Toys don't make a BD T2 I'll be fortunate enough not to feel like theres a gaping hole in my Terminator collection for having this. The NECA final battle figure is great for what it is but for consistency sake the real clothes and poseability are preferred. Dean preserved all the normal HT articulation in this figure except I think for the BD knee. Importantly though you can give him a hunched, leaning stance like he had at that point. You can even persuade yourself as though Arnies real arm is still there underneath his jacket making the BD arm stick out more than it should, just like in the film.

CregcustomsBDT-8004.jpg

The proportions here are just fantastic.

If I go custom, I'll probably just do what I've felt HT should do for articulation sake, and just make a thin plate for the knee and glue the pants onto it so on the outside you see the exposde knee but on the inside is a fully articulated leg.

Has anyone felt this figure might be a one shot deal for HT? Already BD, don't see any room for improvement for a re-release? This figure might be a grail piece soon, prices climbing steady but nothing like T2 T 800.
Personally this is so great many look past it...

Will they re release this exacft figure? No, there's no reason too nor room for improvement, though it'd be another HT kick to the nuts to reiusse this with no biker/BD figure at all, but if anything, we'll see that.

HT kick to the nuts to reiusse this with no biker/BD figure at all, but if anything, we'll see that.

Confident?

I really want the leather gear version as I'm so sick of all this Batman reissuing lately. I want something fresh from Terminator both this and the second film. Sometimes I wish I bought a second T2 - T800 at this stage. As I was honestly thinking it was going to follow fairly quickly.

It seems the Terminator line has went rather stale. :/

Confident?

I really want the leather gear version as I'm so sick of all this Batman reissuing lately. I want something fresh from Terminator both this and the second film. Sometimes I wish I bought a second T2 - T800 at this stage. As I was honestly thinking it was going to follow fairly quickly.

It seems the Terminator line has went rather stale. :/

Yes it has- but I think Ht isn't done yet- too occupied with new licenses...but it could be a LONG wait to get that T2 BD T 800- but I'm convinced it will come. Now this figure, not sure unless they give him PERS, set up the Tech Noir display area and go DX!

Back