Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think part of it is the costume. I think for a lot of folks, the T2 T-800 is the definitive look, and with a little extra cash you can even make it a Cyberdyne T-800.

This figure, however, isn't necessarily everyone's definitive T1 figure, and the demand is probably a bit lesser. Right now, it's most people who really want this particular look getting it, so it's not a crazy fight to get one yet. Those holding out and hoping for the biker T1 look will probably eventualyl go after this figure for lack of options if HT doesn't come through and at that point, the demand will really go up and those willing to sell or with ones to sell will find themselves in a good place to double and triple their money.

I think the T-800 from T1 and T2 are both great in their own right.

I missed that boat so I'm still hoping for a T-800 BD. :pray:

I combined the two T-800s and made a BD Kitbash of sorts. I posted a photo/review on my blog: https://actionfiguretrigger.blogspot.com/search/label/Hot Toys T-800 Kitbash and Battle

Here is a preview.

Hot+Toys+T-800+Kitbash+065.JPG

Thanks for checking it out! Enjoy!

@ JohnnyT, just wait until it is sold out. Then watch the prices soar.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

But even without being sold out the prices have went up still. I bought mine at auction on ebay for $165( I got lucky:)) when it first came out. I saw it for between $180-$200 on other websites and now their going for around $220-$250 before shipping

It took T2 awhile to get where it is now. Being "sold out" from retailers is one thing. Available supply drying up is another. Once folks realized that T2 T-800 couldn't be picked up for retail on eBay anymore, it started taking off. T2 costed less than $200 for several months after being released. T1 T-800 may not get to T2's prices, because, as Maulfan says, this isn't as iconic a look as the T2 Rob Halford look. But the price will go up in my estimation.

Tickled with what, both the Terminator's hands are on his shoulders :horror
Uh-Oh!

OK, so this is what i've got.

IMG_0322.jpg

I can't justify spending a fortune for the jacket I need, and some of the trade offers I've asked or been offered I can’t bring myself to go with. The Machine gun; if it can be found has to customized (which I’m not good at) to match the movie and really only the shotgun is the easy to find.

So since for me a Police shoot out custom is out, what other things (ideas) can I make with him?

(Please, no jokes!)

If your not all that hung up on being absolutley 100% film accurate I always see 1/6 scale "leather biker jackets" on ebay. Some of themeactually look pretty nice and their much cheaper than the HT one you need. I was thinking about buying one a few months back to put a BD T-800 together like yourself but I think Ill hold out for a while to see if HT puts one out :pray:

Man, I guess I was asking for this. I need to look at my pictures just a bit more carefully next time. :slap

I knew they were weird, but I didn't take it there.:rotfl

Sorry, just remind me of the old joke about the guy who went to have his prostate check and the doctor has both hands on his shoulders. :thud:

Back