Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is it called hamburger face? The first T-800 doesn't look like a hamburger to me...

I guess for a hamburger to look more like the old T-800 BD it would have to be a medium rare hamburger a la KFC double down sandwhich :D

They only released this figure as retaliation to the Ebay scalpers. Imo.

Now if that really is the reason HT has lots of re-releases to cook up ;) Everything has gone up in mad $$ and not just the MII, MI, Tumbler, Batpod, DX01, DX02, and this trend seems to apply to all of their latest releases as well as stuff barely sells out and prices go up already. I dunno if I should be happy or be scratching my head but I guess I can do both as long as I don't regret the ones I am skipping and PO the ones I am even slightly tempted with.

Guys why don't we get wariors gate productions to make us sunglasses? He is doing one for Tyler Durden. they use this 3d printing software and cast it in plastic so it is perfect

OK, so this is what i've got.

IMG_0322.jpg

I can't justify spending a fortune for the jacket I need, and some of the trade offers I've asked or been offered I can’t bring myself to go with. The Machine gun; if it can be found has to customized (which I’m not good at) to match the movie and really only the shotgun is the easy to find.

So since for me a Police shoot out custom is out, what other things (ideas) can I make with him?

(Please, no jokes!)

OK, so this is what i've got.

IMG_0322.jpg

I can't justify spending a fortune for the jacket I need, and some of the trade offers I've asked or been offered I can’t bring myself to go with. The Machine gun; if it can be found has to customized (which I’m not good at) to match the movie and really only the shotgun is the easy to find.

So since for me a Police shoot out custom is out, what other things (ideas) can I make with him?

(Please, no jokes!)

Well you could just have him posed in the Eye surgery scene. You have pretty much all the ingredients, save a 1/6 sink and mirror.

Thanks for the Gargoyle glasses.

What about the AR18?
ar18.jpg

Since we all want accurate, it would be better to have an actual AR18 and not some customized m16 or Sig. Any idea who could do that?
Rick who is already doing the glasses maybe?

Back