Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the Gargoyle glasses.

What about the AR18?
ar18.jpg

Since we all want accurate, it would be better to have an actual AR18 and not some customized m16 or Sig. Any idea who could do that?
Rick who is already doing the glasses maybe?

The closest thing I’ve come across for a AR-18 is the GI Joe Weapon Tech set that came out in 2002. The kit is supposed to be able to assemble a LR-300-A Sniper Situation, LR-300ml Heavy weapons Backup, and a LR-300srf Infra Red Mission Rifle. I just used enough pats to get it to look like the AR in the movie.

IMG_0736.jpg

It also looks like the fold out stock on the Spas12 has been removed, can anyone concur?

The closest thing I’ve come across for a AR-18 is the GI Joe Weapon Tech set that came out in 2002. The kit is supposed to be able to assemble a LR-300-A Sniper Situation, LR-300ml Heavy weapons Backup, and a LR-300srf Infra Red Mission Rifle. I just used enough pats to get it to look like the AR in the movie.

IMG_0736.jpg

It also looks like the fold out stock on the Spas12 has been removed, can anyone concur?

Actually the Aoshima Endo comes with an AR-18.

A warning.

I went to take this of it's base and it was stuck. I pulled a little harder and it finally came off the Hot Toys base. The red Terminator logo paint stuck to the figures boot and took a bit off of the base. It's not a hell of alot, it took some of the "R" at the end of Terminator but I thought it was strange none the less. I'll admit that it bothers me somewhat considering I can't get the small paint off the bottom of the boot.

I guess I should handle my figures more or something. Surprisingly though, my other 2 Tech Noir figures didn't have this problem. I wonder how it got slightly stuck to the base?

Last edited:
A warning.

I went to take this of it's base and it was stuck. I pulled a little harder and it finally came off the Hot Toys base. The red Terminator logo paint stuck to the figures boot and took a bit off of the base. It's not a hell of alot, it took some of the "R" at the end of Terminator but I thought it was strange none the less. I'll admit that it bothers me somewhat considering I can't get the small paint off the bottom of the boot.

I guess I should handle my figures more or something. Surprisingly though, my other 2 Tech Noir figures didn't have this problem. I wonder how it got slightly stuck to the base?

Happens all the time with Sideshow's Star Wars stands too. Just part of collecting I guess. :huh

Back