Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the largest size pic photobucket will allow?

Flickr is only upto something like 1,000 by 800 pixels. Somewhere in that neighborhood.

What is the largest size pic photobucket will allow?

Flickr is only upto something like 1,000 by 800 pixels. Somewhere in that neighborhood.

It's best anyway. That means your fellow freaks don't have to wait 10 minutes for a page to load and we don't have to use the lower scrollbar to post a reply.

I keep tryin to upload photos from photobucket but it keeps telling me its an invalid file but its not. Its quite irritating :dunno

Last edited:
Wow! Im suprised they answered you at all. Maybe Ill do the same just for the hell of it. Mine is missing a stud too. The ones on the damn sleeve will keep falling off if you ever roll it up to do the surgery scene. A second actually fell off as well but I was able to find it and glue it back on without damaging the sleeve. You cant even tell. What is their e-mail?

I just went to their website and sent an email that way. When they replied to me it came from [email protected]

Be prepared to go back and forth with them a few times before they agree. They will ask you to send them a scanned copy of your receipt or a link to an electronic receipt from whatever website you purchased him through. Also make sure you send them a picture showing where the stud fell off. I sent them a pic with a red circle around the area just to be thorough. Then if all goes well, you will receive new studs probably by this Christmas. :)

I think HT should have included the leather jacket, sunglasses and weapons from the police shootout, why include the BD head? Look at all the stuff that came with the T 1000, I guess it's their way of screwing more coin from us.

I think HT should have included the leather jacket, sunglasses and weapons from the police shootout, why include the BD head? Look at all the stuff that came with the T 1000, I guess it's their way of screwing more coin from us.

Well they did release a BD T-800 with that outfit,glasses and all the fixings a couple yrs ago its just it had no likeness to Arnold at all. I acually like the BD head and alot of people who have the previous T1 T-800 are using the new BD head with that body. Its not exactly a full on police shoot out T 800 but it works for some people. I actually think theres still enough there to make another complete figure. It could come with 2 heads, 1 partial bd and the other full on BD like he looked right before he was set on fire and lost all his flesh. And of course he would have the glasses outfit and weapons. Some people think HT will still release a figure like this considering now that they can use Arnies likeness others insist HT already made that figure and wont. I dont know. We'll see. It would be awesome though.

Well they did release a BD T-800 with that outfit,glasses and all the fixings a couple yrs ago its just it had no likeness to Arnold at all. I acually like the BD head and alot of people who have the previous T1 T-800 are using the new BD head with that body.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

review_htterm_14.jpg

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_091205b.htm

It was great of them to close the door on that figure by including a proper likeness with this release.

Last edited:

I dont think it should have, because then it would cost a lot more and/or this figure we have now wouldnt be as good as it is without the BD head.
Its best if HTs release a reworked police shootout version separately.

It was great of them to close the door on that figure by including a proper likeness with this release.

The door is still wide open with four essential pieces missing,

- A singed hair/no eyebrows head with an exposed endo eye.

- Gory, Battle Damaged head from the tanker.

- Proper Gargoyles that will fit the new standard size head.

- AR-18

That should end well. I sold mine for $300+ and they've ended much higher recently. Not quite sure about that $48 shipping price though, that's a little outrageous. I think it cost me $10 or $15 tops.

Well they did release a BD T-800 with that outfit,glasses and all the fixings a couple yrs ago its just it had no likeness to Arnold at all. I acually like the BD head and alot of people who have the previous T1 T-800 are using the new BD head with that body.

Has anyone got a pic of the BD head on their old BD T800? I sold mine the other day on eBay

Busted glasses = fail. That's mainly the whole reason to buy that. I'm really surprised one of the great customizers hasn't popped up here making some.

The door is still wide open with four essential pieces missing,

- A singed hair/no eyebrows head with an exposed endo eye.

- Gory, Battle Damaged head from the tanker.

- Proper Gargoyles that will fit the new standard size head.

- AR-18

You turning into P. with that OCD or what? :lol

You turning into P. with that OCD or what?

- Jacket opened at 73% openness

- Head tilted 90 degrees southwest

- Pockets . . . . . .

:lol

No but really, there's still some stuff that needs to be officially done before the door closes so to speak.

The original MMS 02 as a stand alone is great. Sure it has inaccuracies and has aged, but it's still a milestone and a figure worth owning. With that said though it's not completely "Police Shootout", even with a head there and a new body there.

As long as there is the prospect of HT making an official one I would not be satisfied with a kitbash. If HT don't make an official one well....I guess my 'movie poster' kitbash will have to be converted.

As long as there is the prospect of HT making an official one I would not be satisfied with a kitbash. If HT don't make an official one well....I guess my 'movie poster' kitbash will have to be converted.

I couldnt agree more. And honestly you gotta ask yourself one question: Why wouldnt they as long as there is money to still be made? Plus fans would go nuts over it.

Back