Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
test shot ..police station shootout :)
IMG_0908.jpg

More pics of that head PLEASE , awesome job on it :clap

Anyone got a feeling on what the after market on a unopened T-800 will be, i think the Batman dx is up to over £500 right now, is this one of those figures that will be a must-have for years to come...

i ask because i've opened, displayed and loved every HT figure ive got and want to buy one to leave sealed to sell later on, terminator is iconic and i adore my T2 T-800, but wish to choose a really big seller to keep sealed for a rainy day.

We don't know for sure what it'll be selling for but we can say with confidence the very first fully licensed T1 T-800 HT figure will be highly sought after in the future by those coming into the hobby (or just 1/6th) too late to catch it at retail.

Anyone got a feeling on what the after market on a unopened T-800 will be, i think the Batman dx is up to over £500 right now, is this one of those figures that will be a must-have for years to come...

i ask because i've opened, displayed and loved every HT figure ive got and want to buy one to leave sealed to sell later on, terminator is iconic and i adore my T2 T-800, but wish to choose a really big seller to keep sealed for a rainy day.

I don't think opening it and displaying it will hurt it's future value ..look at what opened blade's and wolverines go for on the after market..:exactly:

We don't know for sure what it'll be selling for but we can say with confidence the very first fully licensed T1 T-800 HT figure will be highly sought after in the future by those coming into the hobby (or just 1/6th) too late to catch it at retail.

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly::goodpost:

Also, it'll matter little whether or not it's opened or NISB. Most would rather have it opened to have the contents verified MINT (unbroken and complete without manufacturer's error like two left feet) anyway. Anybody questioning this can look to Dutch as a prime example.

Dammit, now I really need to find myself an MMS02 to bash into a Police Station Shootout. Enough is enough!

Also, it'll matter little whether or not it's opened or NISB. Most would rather have it opened to have the contents verified MINT (unbroken and complete without manufacturer's error like two left feet) anyway. Anybody questioning this can look to Dutch as a prime example.

what happened with Dutch? :dunno

:exactly::goodpost:

I suspect Blade needs his clothes, his boots and his 12 gauge autoloader. Though Blade should note that the MMS02 trousers don't quite fit the new T-800 bodies. They can't close at the front and I'm not sure the Police shootout vest and jacket are long enough to hide this - BUT - the tech noir clothes are so he could give his tech noir T-800 the MMS02 trousers and use the MMS136 trousers on his Police shootout.

although, what will you guys do when HT makes an official one?

I suspect Blade needs his clothes, his boots and his 12 gauge autoloader. Though Blade should note that the MMS02 trousers don't quite fit the new T-800 bodies. They can't close at the front and I'm not sure the Police shootout vest and jacket are long enough to hide this - BUT - the tech noir clothes are so he could give his tech noir T-800 the MMS02 trousers and use the MMS136 trousers on his Police shootout.

although, what will you guys do when HT makes an official one?

Have two police shootouts :tap :lecture

more pics...mods so far

T2 muscle body modified for max poseability
painted T1 BD head and endo eye ( working on led for the eye )
Saturday jacket modded for better fit and possability
belt on jacket modified so it hangs..
gray T2 shirt sleeves cut off
glove hands ( take a guess :) ) highly modified
12 gauge auto loader ( took the folding stock out )
eyeglasses from ss t800 and modified
waiting on AR18 :pray:
sorry for the phone pics..will set a photo shoot soon :)
IMG_0947.jpg

IMG_0941.jpg

IMG_0937.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

Back