Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ap Collectibles is the worst site I've ever ordered from. I've been trying to find out about my T-800 for 3 weeks now with no response whatsoever. Does anybody know if they are going out of business or somehing? I will never order from them again.

Ap Collectibles is the worst site I've ever ordered from. I've been trying to find out about my T-800 for 3 weeks now with no response whatsoever. Does anybody know if they are going out of business or somehing? I will never order from them again.

I don't know the answer to your question, but I just got a War Machine and Mark IV from them the other day.

My T-1 Terminator BD so far.

IMG_0322.jpg
[/IMG]

@Dollmanron: I like how you improvised those bandages on Arnie..much better is you let him hold his medical knife & facing a small mirror to recreate the surgery scene. Nonetheless..still looks awesome!:clap

1. 이번 버전에서 선글라스와 가죽점퍼를 넣지 않은 이유는?(홍콩 피규어 팬의 성향은 한국 팬 여러분들과 많이 비슷한 것 같습니다.^^)답 : 이번 버전은 영화에서 아놀드가 수술을 모두 마치기 전까지를 표현 한 것입니다.선글라스와 가죽 자켓, 그리고 나시 티는 수술을 모두 마친 다음에 등장하는 것으로데미지 버전으로 출시할 예정입니다.(출시 일은 현재 스케줄이 많이 밀려있으므로내년 중에 가능할 것으로 보입니다만, 언제가 될지는 모르겠습니다)_2. T-2 데미지 버전은 기획중인지?답 : 그것 또한 내년에 발매할 계획인데 일단 스케줄에는 없습니다.사이드 쇼와 협의가 필요한 것으로 보입니다._3. 가격이 T-2 T-800보다 약간 높은 이유는?답 : T-2는 사이드쇼 사의 라이센스로 제작 만을 핫토이에서 진행한 반면,T-1은 핫토이즈 자체 라이센스로 제작과 판매가 이루어진다고 합니다.영화 라이센스와 초상권을_2개를 취득했기때문에상대적으로 제작단가가 높아져 부득이하게 약간의 가격 상승이 있었다고 합니다._4. 핫토이즈의 제품은 퀄리티도 높고 악세사리도 많은 편인데 비결은?답 : 다른 피규어 회사 친구들에게 항상 듣는 것이헤드 두 개씩 넣으면 뭐 남냐? 인데(^^),중국도 제작 단가가 높아져서 많이 힘든 것이 사실입니다.공장에서 어느정도는 희생을 감수하고 해주시는 부분이라 늘 감사히 생각하고 있습니다.하지만 이 추세라면 내년에는 정말 힘들지도 모르겠습니다...퀄리티 면은 아직까지 모자란 것 투성이입니다.가격도 비싼데(이 삼십 만원이 아이 이름도 아니고...)퀄리티가 아직도 고만고만하다는 생각을 하고 있습니다...반성하고 있습니다._5. 앞으로의 계획은?답 : 일요일날 쉬었으면 좋겠습니다. ㅠㅠ

Can someone translate this? It's from JC Hong's blog a few months back.

1. 이번 버전에서 선글라스와 가죽점퍼를 넣지 않은 이유는?(홍콩 피규어 팬의 성향은 한국 팬 여러분들과 많이 비슷한 것 같습니다.^^)답 : 이번 버전은 영화에서 아놀드가 수술을 모두 마치기 전까지를 표현 한 것입니다.선글라스와 가죽 자켓, 그리고 나시 티는 수술을 모두 마친 다음에 등장하는 것으로데미지 버전으로 출시할 예정입니다.(출시 일은 현재 스케줄이 많이 밀려있으므로내년 중에 가능할 것으로 보입니다만, 언제가 될지는 모르겠습니다)_2. T-2 데미지 버전은 기획중인지?답 : 그것 또한 내년에 발매할 계획인데 일단 스케줄에는 없습니다.사이드 쇼와 협의가 필요한 것으로 보입니다._3. 가격이 T-2 T-800보다 약간 높은 이유는?답 : T-2는 사이드쇼 사의 라이센스로 제작 만을 핫토이에서 진행한 반면,T-1은 핫토이즈 자체 라이센스로 제작과 판매가 이루어진다고 합니다.영화 라이센스와 초상권을_2개를 취득했기때문에상대적으로 제작단가가 높아져 부득이하게 약간의 가격 상승이 있었다고 합니다._4. 핫토이즈의 제품은 퀄리티도 높고 악세사리도 많은 편인데 비결은?답 : 다른 피규어 회사 친구들에게 항상 듣는 것이헤드 두 개씩 넣으면 뭐 남냐? 인데(^^),중국도 제작 단가가 높아져서 많이 힘든 것이 사실입니다.공장에서 어느정도는 희생을 감수하고 해주시는 부분이라 늘 감사히 생각하고 있습니다.하지만 이 추세라면 내년에는 정말 힘들지도 모르겠습니다...퀄리티 면은 아직까지 모자란 것 투성이입니다.가격도 비싼데(이 삼십 만원이 아이 이름도 아니고...)퀄리티가 아직도 고만고만하다는 생각을 하고 있습니다...반성하고 있습니다._5. 앞으로의 계획은?답 : 일요일날 쉬었으면 좋겠습니다. ㅠㅠ

Can someone translate this? It's from JC Hong's blog a few months back.

I think it says , I'm rich Beeeatch!!!!

this is what he said

In this version, put sunglasses and a leather jumper, why not? (Figures in Hong Kong and South Korea fans and a lot of fans tendency seems to be similar. ^ ^) A: This version of Arnold in the movie until you finish the surgery would represent a is. shades and leather jacket, and a tank top tees after surgery appeared to have finished all the damage is expected to release version. (released a lot of work behind the current schedule does not seem to be possible during the next year, so, I do not know there was any) _2 . T-2 damage version is being planned? A. It is also a plan to release a schedule for next year does not. Side Show and is expected to require discussion. _3. T-2 T-800 price is slightly higher than reason? A: T-2 produced by the sideshow's license, while only conducted hattoyieseo, T-1 as a hattoyijeu own production and sales license is to be done. _2 licensing and publicity films and get one, thereby increasing production costs because of the relatively high prices was inevitable to some. _4. Hattoyijeuui product quality high and accessories, many Broadest Distribution trick? A: Always listen to your friends to the other figures the company put two per head namnya What? Production costs in China have also risen (^^), is tough it is true that a lot. The factory had to sacrifice to some extent, and the city is a part of me is always grateful. But if this trend next year, I can not really be difficult ... Quality Stupid thing is still full of cotton. prices are expensive (not her real name not won thirty ...) The quality is still thinking about Gorman that deserve reflection is .... _5. Plan for the future? A: I hope on Sunday and was rested. ㅠ ㅠ

Listen
Read phoneticallyDictionary - View detailed dictionary

woooooo hoooooo BD VERSIONS coming

woooooo hoooooo BD VERSIONS coming

Yeah I agree, I don't get any real confirmation for either a shootout T1 or a BD T2 figure from that extract. I think it might say the T1 shootout ver is planned but not until later next year (not sure if that's referring to 2011 or 2012) and that a BD T2 needs to be talked over with Sideshow. :dunno

Yeah I agree, I don't get any real confirmation for either a shootout T1 or a BD T2 figure from that extract. I think it might say the T1 shootout ver is planned but not until later next year (not sure if that's referring to 2011 or 2012) and that a BD T2 needs to be talked over with Sideshow. :dunno

That's exactly what I got from it too.

I take it as they know we want it and they are talking about it so there is a good chance they will be made , why would he talk about it , kinda not giving straight answers confirming or not of its release

I take it as they know we want it and they are talking about it so there is a good chance they will be made , why would he talk about it , kinda not giving straight answers confirming or not of its release

Well yeah, but I wont get my hopes until they actually say " YES! We are currently working on T1 police station and T2 Battle Damage.
Im convinced that we will get them eventually though...but how long will we have to wait :(

Yeah, I'm not making heads or tails of that "translation." The "so I do not know there was any" and "schedule for next year is not" comments may mean otherwise.

It looks like a collectors Q&A to me. The asked him about BD t-800s and he said there are plans for T1 but not until next year..and T2 must be discussed yet.

Back