Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think one of the reasons I was a bit underwhealmed with this figure was the hype.

There was a ton of hype suronding it. Everbody was saying figure of the year. My expectations were really high. Whe I bought T2 Arine I was a member of a fourm that discussed hot toys so I didn't know what to expect thus I was blown away.

I still love the figure though and will display him proudly on my shelf. :)

"Figure of the year" is completely subjective.
Everyone has their own "figure of the year".
Only you can decide if you think it is or not.

picture.php

I'd really love a T1 Sarah Connor to play victim to this badass figure.

As I would like a young John for that reason.

Thats a hard choice, if you could choose one but not both, which one would you pick? I think i would go with T1 Sarah, but i'm not sure.. It would be cool to pose the T2 Poster where the T-800 is pushing John back in a protective manner.

terminator_2_movie_image_arnold_schwarzenegger__2_.jpg

Thats a hard choice, if you could choose one but not both, which one would you pick? I think i would go with T1 Sarah, but i'm not sure.. It would be cool to pose the T2 Poster where the T-800 is pushing John back in a protective manner.

terminator_2_movie_image_arnold_schwarzenegger__2_.jpg

T1 Sarah for me, and im sure it'll be young John for maulfan.
I'll get both if HTs ever make them.

Between T1 Sarah and T2 john I'd vote the latter, John. I could just see more display options and interraction with other figures for him

Ouch. I wouldn't put your PS3 on the z5500 sub. That thing has a huge magnet that could corrupt the hard drive. They tell you to keep it a 2ft radius from any sort of media.

One of my little studs came off on the elbow. Good thing I caught it and glued it back on.

Is anybody else having a hard time with the gun grip? I find it hard to get arine to grip the gun in a natural way. The gun has a tendency to point down so I have to move my wrist up.

Back