Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_7241.jpg

Where's the low down one with the laser sight and the big barrel? :D

Where's the low down one with the laser sight and the big barrel? :D

I'm too busy playing right now :lol Btw thanks for the PS3 advice, I had NO idea.

You guys are gonna love this piece, I promise you its definitely worth the wait. Also the Jacket is the best part, just sick detail! The box is the only "meh" part.

Did anyone ever figure out why there is a brown strap on the uzi? Im pretty sure there wasnt one on his uzi in the movie. BTW great pics Voorhees!

Did anyone ever figure out why there is a brown strap on the uzi? Im pretty sure there wasnt one on his uzi in the movie. BTW great pics Voorhees!

It does have that strap in the movie, though not sure why, maybe permananent attached and had a shoulder strap and they just took that part off.

UZI.jpg

I'm too busy playing right now :lol Btw thanks for the PS3 advice, I had NO idea.

You guys are gonna love this piece, I promise you its definitely worth the wait. Also the Jacket is the best part, just sick detail! The box is the only "meh" part.

i really thought you were going to wait to open this until i got mine............you know.......bros before terminators and all......:pfft:

:wink1:

Anybody know how well the MMS01 Gargoyles fit on the damaged head? I'm thinking about getting another for my custom.

One of my little studs came off on the elbow. Good thing I caught it and glued it back on.

Is anybody else having a hard time with the gun grip? I find it hard to get arine to grip the gun in a natural way. The gun has a tendency to point down so I have to move my wrist up.

Same here,
the hands seem not to be designed to point straight.
They must be tilted up so the gun has a satifying aim.
Nothing major tho.

Wondering if i do get another one to make a custom Police shootout...

Oh and the Gargoyles from the damaged T800 are too big this T800.
Someone posted pics before i think.
But there's also pics from Max Factory with properly sized gargoyles but he never mentionned where he got them from, only they were DML.
I thought i could easely find a 1/6 AR18 but nothing even close to it.

The original was surprisingly vivid:

Terminator1984_.jpg

But the pattern doesn't match.

The pattern changed throughout the film.
Its the wording that is the only "problem" with the shirt.
Its supposed to say "modern" but instead it says "mode" and "mob".
No big deal but im just putting it out there.

Same here,
the hands seem not to be designed to point straight.
They must be tilted up so the gun has a satifying aim.
Nothing major tho.

Wondering if i do get another one to make a custom Police shootout...

Oh and the Gargoyles from the damaged T800 are too big this T800.
Someone posted pics before i think.
But there's also pics from Max Factory with properly sized gargoyles but he never mentionned where he got them from, only they were DML.
I thought i could easely find a 1/6 AR18 but nothing even close to it.

I sent him a PM about those glasses and he told me the place where he got them from...its a shop in Hong Kong :(
I REALLY wanted to get them and that Kyle Reese trenchcoat he has:monkey2

Back