Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping to have this guy for Xmas but as he won't be here, I may save my Berzerker which just landed.

:rock

yeah, i hoping he'd be here in time for xmas too :monkey2
im kind of lucky now though as i have preordered 3 of them using OSBs layway option...and im too broke at the moment to pay for them lol

I strongly doubt they changed the sculpt at all,we would have seen SOMETHING by now if they did.

I strongly doubt they changed the sculpt at all,we would have seen SOMETHING by now if they did.

Not really, most, if not all, of HT's tweaks to figures over the past year or so have been shown off right as the figure's hitting HK dealers. Fortunately those waiting on non-HK shipments have more time to decide on cancelling and all, but HK buyers get little warning if anything's not to their liking.

There may very well be tweaks made to this figure and we won't see them until shipping time, unless the revisions make it to the Toy Hunters display and someone takes pictures, but it's not often revised items hit that display, heck, even once production ones are out, old, different protos have been seen still on display there.

I'm pretty sure some people posted of seeing a revised sculpt for the normal head on display, that's why people are expecting it. It was said to be much angrier and I think they said the hair had been changed also.

I'm pretty sure some people posted of seeing a revised sculpt for the normal head on display, that's why people are expecting it. It was said to be much angrier and I think they said the hair had been changed also.

yeah, someone did say that, but they didnt post any pictures.
if its true, im just hoping HTs havent messed it up, because its pretty spot on as it is, in my opinion.
of course it can be improved, but im scared hot toys might make it worse somehow.
:pray:

Not really, most, if not all, of HT's tweaks to figures over the past year or so have been shown off right as the figure's hitting HK dealers. Fortunately those waiting on non-HK shipments have more time to decide on cancelling and all, but HK buyers get little warning if anything's not to their liking.

There may very well be tweaks made to this figure and we won't see them until shipping time, unless the revisions make it to the Toy Hunters display and someone takes pictures, but it's not often revised items hit that display, heck, even once production ones are out, old, different protos have been seen still on display there.

:exactly:

Can't wait to see this start showing up on eBay!!

Any images from shows, Hong Kong displays, et., available that have been take recently? Would like to see the evolution towards the release of this fine piece.

Now is the end of Q4 and still no any new pics of it :( I was hoping for an new pics really.
Can't wait for this fig! Almost every day i'm thinking about this one... how it's will be on my shelf, which pose, with a gun or without.. etc etc etc.

Now is the end of Q4 and still no any new pics of it :( I was hoping for an new pics really.
Can't wait for this fig! Almost every day i'm thinking about this one... how it's will be on my shelf, which pose, with a gun or without.. etc etc etc.

But it went up for preorder just over 2 months ago :dunno I takes at least 2 1/2 - 3 months before people in HK even receive them. Everyone else about 3 weeks after that. I'm sure we'll see in hand pics in about 2 weeks (HK)

Back