Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe people are saying late December/early January, no?

There's a Hot Toys 10th Anniversary exhibition/event coming up on December 24 and so we should at least be seeing the final figure with the new sculpt by then at the very latest, I would guess. That seems to me a certainty - just 40-something days away now.
Ok that sounds good. I think the likeness is amazing on this figure. I also like the hair sculpt better than the one on the movie lol but hey its just my opinion.

Ok that sounds good. I think the likeness is amazing on this figure. I also like the hair sculpt better than the one on the movie lol but hey its just my opinion.

the hair is the same as in the movie...but for the most part, it looked slightly different in the movie...which is the look id prefer and so im going to modify it when i get it.

Even with the amount of money I owe right now I think that would be fantastic. I'd take the pain to have this before christmas.

yep. i owe a ton of money too, and i have a ton of things to buy, but i will sure take the pain in order to get my 2 pre-orders in time for christmas.

Did anyone see the ship date on SS, its says December 2010.

Even with the amount of money I owe right now I think that would be fantastic. I'd take the pain to have this before christmas.

yep. i owe a ton of money too, and i have a ton of things to buy, but i will sure take the pain in order to get my 2 pre-orders in time for christmas.

If that is the correct date, I am going to have to take the pain as well. Would definitely like to see this before Christmas.

I can't wait for this one... it's going to be pure awesomeness!

Oh ok so there's still a good chance we may have him in time for Xmas??!
My girl has this on pre order for me but she's wondering if she should PO the Falconer or IronMan M4 or M6 also as she want to give me something for Xmas.

Bump! Sorry, guys. I just couldn't accept this thread on the third page. I can't wait for this one!

Neither can we, that is why it was on page 3. It is killing us.:impatient:

Damn..and I just bumped it again.:panic:

Seriously though, all I want at this point is final pictures of this guy for Xmas, as I don't believe we will be getting the actual figure until next year.:monkey2

I can't wait for all the new T1 figures.

I'm starting my T1 collection early with the purchase of MMS-1 Kyle Resse:yess:

A major grail for me:panic:

Seriously though, all I want at this point is final pictures of this guy for Xmas, as I don't believe we will be getting the actual figure until next year.:monkey2

Same here. As much as i want this figure(to me, it will be my favourite figure...probably forever) i would prefer it if we just get some updated pics soon and have the figure released some time early next year.
...im just completely broke at the moment :(
and im a very patient person so im fine with the wait.

Yeah I have to agree. Its almost december already and I can't even see it showing up in HK for at least another month - I'm not basing that on anything in particular, its just a feeling. January or February seems more likely for us even if it does come out in HK next month.

But what would really be nice is a new reveal before christmas at least. Kyle Reese 1984 seems like a logical choice - or a T1 Sarah/half an endo 2 pack!

The last flexpay is Jan 5 so he should be available overseas either the 1st or 2nd week of December.

Back