Hot Toys - MMS136 - THE TERMINATOR: 1/6 T-800 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys THE TERMINATOR 1/6 T-800 Teaser

It would be easier just for them to release a second figure. That way we don't have to buy another set of boots, pants and a body that is isn't cheap on ebay. ^^

I'm perfectly happy for the police shootout T-800 to be a seperate figure. If they stuffed everything I'd want for the shootout figure in as an extra for this Tech Noir figure they'd inevitably have to leave something out which would pi$$ me off even more.

By all means ask Hot Toys to make the police shootout figure but leave this figure as is.

It would be easier just for them to release a second figure. That way we don't have to buy another set of boots, pants and a body that is isn't cheap on ebay. ^^

Exactly. I don't understand why this isn't obvious to everyone.

Thanks Endo.
Yes i might be jumping on the gun a bit too fast ^^
Sorry for that.

Someone posted a translation of the asian text that goes with the pics from the Catalog:

This what we are getting.
Wich is already great.

It's Japanese to be exact.. HT jp jumped the gun a bit too... by publishing the wrong image of Arnold instead of Sly.

It's Japanese to be exact.. HT jp jumped the gun a bit too... by publishing the wrong image of Arnold instead of Sly.

Oh lol ! Thats why the back of Expendables figure is on the next page ?! :rotfl

Police shoot out would be so easy to implement with the parts already shown .... just needs a jacket, assault rifle Armalite AR-18, grey t-shirt, and Gargoyle glasses. ..... far less than some of other HT figures....

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys: MMS The Terminator 1/6th T-800. Specs & Pictures Coming Soon (teaser)

nah, thats a glitch. I clicked on it and its Expendibles, Barney. Must have put up the wrong pic.

from the initial catalogue pics it says January 2011:

20100922_153ffdbb0227fc553715yUl9FoX1DJGS.jpg
:yess:

supes and T1 and bruce lee :rock

I just wanted to bump the picture since I'm sure many haven't seen it.

I agree. It always ends up being nearly as much as buying another figure when you try to build up the alternate version, especially when you need a second body like Arnold's.

at certain angles he kind of looks like Tom Brady now, no?

So who would sculpted this one then? Yulli? (same guy who did T2).

Yulli is a girl and from the looks of it, she might have. Just got rid of some wrinkles and a new hair sculpt.

I'll just wait for the police shootout version. If it never comes out, then, oh well. For me, T2 is the best Terminator movie anyways and I rather have a Cyberdine assault version. But if they make the police shoot out from T1, I will get it.

So who would sculpted this one then? Yulli? (same guy who did T2).
Yulli is a girl :)
About the non-BD headsculpt - it looks 100% same as MMS 117 T-800 except for the hair, so yes, probably. But I believe this sculpt will be revisited.
About BD headsculpt - info will be available tomorrow.

wonders if Yulli will do the sculpt for Reese?

Yeah the head sculpt looks like the T2 T-800, which looked very similar to the Dutch head sculpt, that funnily enough looked a lot like Arnold

250px-Smile!.jpg

Attachments

• RVCap[120] 03.jpg
    RVCap[120] 03.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back