Hot Toys - MMS136 - THE TERMINATOR: 1/6 T-800 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys THE TERMINATOR 1/6 T-800 Teaser

0106-00487-001b3.jpg

Ah cool thanks!! I am surprised to see that the most manly faces are sculpted by a girl.
I'm being hugely generalising here but female artists tend be light on heavier set features like jaws and brows etc. Girls don't often do brute well basically.

There seems to be a progression from Dutch to T2 to T1. Like there is from Marcus to Perseus. She's obviously becoming more fearless.

I would like to have a cuppa t with Yulli! :)

Guys, howzabout let's pre-emptively make a decision not to _____ too much about this one. Modding the magazine pic is ridiculous. It looks amazing. Hot Toys knows what it is doing. Go complain about those crappy Predators instead. Mkay? Thanks.

Despite starring in enormously iconic movies Michael Biehn never became really well known. I'd love to have a new HT figure of that unsung 80's badass.

She is a fine sculptor, but for some reason, could not get Bruce right.

The Arnold headsculpts on the other hand are almost perfect. The only thing that I think might improve the look of the T1 Arnold is to move the line of parted hair more to the right of the. It's a bit too much on the center of the headsculpt.

Guys, howzabout let's pre-emptively make a decision not to _____ too much about this one. Modding the magazine pic is ridiculous. It looks amazing. Hot Toys knows what it is doing. Go complain about those crappy Predators instead. Mkay? Thanks.

We should probably have two Terminator threads when the official announcement is made tomorrow; a normal discussion thread and one just for nitpicking, complaining, and awful Kid N Play photoshops (that 99% of us can just ignore.)

the characters from T1 had pretty dirty fingernails, but I'm guessing this is not going to be shown on the figures.

Will this make the figure any less cool?

will be somewhat less screen accurate but it will suffice. you notice this when you see each actor go through the phonebook looking for Sarah's name.

They also had sweat, bad breath, everything. If this new figure has rubber skin it'll be very easy to spot.

maybe it might smell like a dead cat, buddy.

They also had sweat, bad breath, everything. If this new figure has rubber skin it'll be very easy to spot.

:lol :)

I dunno quiggle, is that not being overly fussy?
There was dirt under Whiplash's nails on the figure.

it is I guess but others here are nitpicking so I might as well join the fray.

too bad they will never make a Stan Winston 1/6 though he deserves one, would be so cool displaying him next to an Endo or BD

wouldnt want to be one of those retarded losers _____ing about the sculpt...Those people should be shot IMO.

wouldnt want to be one of those retarded losers _____ing about the sculpt...Those people should be shot IMO.

And kicked once dropped to the ground. Seriously, nitpickers can ____ right off! Hot Toys doesn't listen to jr dork comments anymore (T1000) Get a damn life! This thing turned out ____ing perfect so take your complaning elsewhere. God damned nerds!

*rubs eyes and screams at wife for coffee*

sounds like you need a breather, how is the weather in your area? nice night for a walk?

My post was CLEARLY a joke. It's nice to see a couple dorks took the bait though :lol

my posts are always jokes when i say stupid ____ too. i just do it to make others feel dumb after the fact. i know it seems super convenient, but that's how i roll.

Dirty tricksters, you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back