Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got around to taking a few pics of one of my new preds (aka greygooses old preds), I was waiting for the sun to show up again, but in Scotland that can be a long wait. This was my first time buying a used figure, and other then it already being opened it still looks minty fresh.

sVa9zyq.jpg

urkMGTE.jpg

Bqr5zHW.jpg

He's in good company:
mDeusuC.jpg

can't wait for all yautja fans talking about comics clans actually see predator movies and study the history of stupid people bringing their elfish clans to predator universe.
oh wait, can wait as i don't give a **** about comics lovers.

can't wait for all yautja fans talking about comics clans actually see predator movies and study the history of stupid people bringing their elfish clans to predator universe.
oh wait, can wait as i don't give a **** about comics lovers.

I;m praying for you.:pray::pray::pray::slap

really cool figures
I just got around to taking a few pics of one of my new preds (aka greygooses old preds), I was waiting for the sun to show up again, but in Scotland that can be a long wait. This was my first time buying a used figure, and other then it already being opened it still looks minty fresh.

sVa9zyq.jpg

urkMGTE.jpg

Bqr5zHW.jpg

He's in good company:
mDeusuC.jpg

ya wolf is my favorite predator of all time. I mite get a 1/4 of him too.

I just got Wolf AVPr from someone from the forums. Even if they make a remake, I seriously think he is one of my favorites! He looks sooo sick! He even rivals my sam pred!! That's saying alot because he still has the old model kit body unlike the sexy Predators ones. There is something about the model kits I love....

1272647_539385692800919_1599199441_o.jpg

Thanks man I just got back into HT :(......do you think I should get DX Luke or buy Noland to complete my Predators?! I have Royce already :(

I just got back into hot toys again too.,
Ever which you like most I guess, i'm not getting noland, but on down the road I think he will become rare and highly sought after and bring a good price.
Boba fett is about the only star wars character I really care about.

Ever which you like most I guess, i'm not getting noland, but on down the road I think he will become rare and highly sought after and bring a good price.

I'll probably end up getting both in the end...
Ahh question. Do you think Guardian will have a remake also? Or should I work on getting him also, since I want him and Snake

I'll probably end up getting both in the end...
Ahh question. Do you think Guardian will have a remake also? Or should I work on getting him also, since I want him and Snake

you never know with hot toys these days,if they do ,it will be a long time before they do.

you never know with hot toys these days,if they do ,it will be a long time before they do.

True dat....Ok off to sell a kidney...

Actually when I came back to collecting, I started again with the Neca Preds and thought I was really being responsible since the pricepoint was lower. That was before I spent almost 900 bucks to get all the past series...Then I looked at my Pred 1 original and thought how nice it would be to get the P2 2.0, after that it has not stopped....

Back