Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's in really great condition, I can't see anything wrong with it. It just sucks having individual cases, because I can't fit the trophy skull in with him, but I'm hoping to buy a Detolf soon.

There's a seller on ebay that I really like that I get my individual cases from, but the problem is there's just zero poseability due to the cases' size.

Yeah mate I would advise you to get a Detolf asap. They are great and they are also relatively cheap.

As you say the 1/6 figure become sort of like a statue with those individual cases.

Great news on Berserkers condition.

Yeah mate I would advise you to get a Detolf asap. They are great and they are also relatively cheap.

As you say the 1/6 figure become sort of like a statue with those individual cases.

Great news on Berserkers condition.

The Detolfs can hold the Preds? How many shelf and how many figures per shelf?

The Detolfs can hold the Preds? How many shelf and how many figures per shelf?

Well I have Classic on his base, the new P2 on his stand and Berserker on his stand all at the bottom of my Detolf, so they all fit in buddy.

If I removed the Classic base and put him on a normal stand then I may be able to get another Predator in there but to be honest I would say that three in each shelf is enough.

In fact it is only the Preds that are in a group of three, everyone else is in two's.

You get three glass shelf's and the wooden one at the bottom so four all in buddy. And you can use the top to display a figure like I do.

Hope that helps buddy.

Well I have Classic on his base, the new P2 on his stand and Berserker on his stand all at the bottom of my Detolf, so they all fit in buddy.

If I removed the Classic base and put him on a normal stand then I may be able to get another Predator in there but to be honest I would say that three in each shelf is enough.

In fact it is only the Preds that are in a group of three, everyone else is in two's.

You get three glass shelf's and the wooden one at the bottom so four all in buddy. And you can use the top to display a figure like I do.

Hope that helps buddy.

Yep gonna have to get on that, then. A lot easier to dust as well. Thanks!
:hi5:

Yep gonna have to get on that, then. A lot easier to dust as well. Thanks!
:hi5:

No problem buddy.

Although dust is still a problem. I just dust the outside twice a week and then give the whole thing a good old clean from top to bottom, inside and out once a month.

My problem is that I only have room for one and that is full so my remaining figures are on a wall shelf and shelf cabinets, :(

Nice pics, I really like the unmasked face even though its not so accurate its still great quality.

Yeah the head and mask is to small but the paint and detail on this guy is amazing.

Hot Toys should have made his mandibles longer as well I think.

Just got mine from Hong Kong. A little tear in the outer box, grr, and my led doesn't work. Looks like this is a common problem...but can't be bothered getting it taken back for something so small as I just received a broken City Hunter from another company.

The battery looks pretty thin to me, good chance it's gone dud. If not, i'll live with it...not integral to the piece. On the plus side, this thing looks fantastic - I think Hot Toys do an amazing job. It's easy to get "used" to their standard and nitpick but these things really are a work of art. A real joy to get such painstakingly created figures of my favourite Predators! Looking forward to getting Scar, a not-broken City Hunter, Amazing Spider-Man and quarter bats! Lots coming my way in the next month or so! :)

...just read through the thread - yup, mines got extremely stiff knees and an LED that doesn't work. Looks fantastic on the shelf, but fairly depressing to pose! Sorry to resurrect the thread...but overall, the head-sculpt and paint job makes this thing.

Mine's knees were stiff too but I used a hair dryer and I pulled out the knee and bent it there several times and popped it back in, works perfectly now with no damage.

Just got mine from Hong Kong. A little tear in the outer box, grr, and my led doesn't work. Looks like this is a common problem...but can't be bothered getting it taken back for something so small as I just received a broken City Hunter from another company.

The battery looks pretty thin to me, good chance it's gone dud. If not, i'll live with it...not integral to the piece. On the plus side, this thing looks fantastic - I think Hot Toys do an amazing job. It's easy to get "used" to their standard and nitpick but these things really are a work of art. A real joy to get such painstakingly created figures of my favourite Predators! Looking forward to getting Scar, a not-broken City Hunter, Amazing Spider-Man and quarter bats! Lots coming my way in the next month or so! :)

Was it MISB? The battery could have gone busted as it's already 3 years old. I hope it hasn't leaked and that the lights would work given fresh batteries.

How's the pleather straps on his torso armor? I got mine MISB last April and the straps were already falling off I had them modded with ral leather straps right away.

His joints I think could be made stiffer by the paint job, like the paint mas have set and cured and sort of slightly glued the joints together while sitting in box for an extended period. Mine came like that as well.

Congrats though! In spite of what the purists say are inaccuracies on him, Berserker's a bad-arse mofo on the shelf! He's the only Pred I have with mask on -- can't just leave the most unique Predator biomask sitting on the shelf floor.

Mine's knees were stiff too but I used a hair dryer and I pulled out the knee and bent it there several times and popped it back in, works perfectly now with no damage.

I gave this a try and managed to bend the knee...happy with the pose, so leaving him well alone now!

Was it MISB? The battery could have gone busted as it's already 3 years old. I hope it hasn't leaked and that the lights would work given fresh batteries.

How's the pleather straps on his torso armor? I got mine MISB last April and the straps were already falling off I had them modded with ral leather straps right away.

His joints I think could be made stiffer by the paint job, like the paint mas have set and cured and sort of slightly glued the joints together while sitting in box for an extended period. Mine came like that as well.

Congrats though! In spite of what the purists say are inaccuracies on him, Berserker's a bad-arse mofo on the shelf! He's the only Pred I have with mask on -- can't just leave the most unique Predator biomask sitting on the shelf floor.

Yup, bought it sealed/brand new. Have ordered some CR1216 batteries, so really hoping that's the case! No signs of leakage. Pleather straps seem okay, but generally a little fragile all round.

He really is so impressive, in particular the paintwork. The heads a little small, and perhaps his unmasked face isn't fantastically accurate, but he has to be one of the coolest looking Pred designs ever. I think i'll need to hunt down his 1:1 bio at some point too!...and why didn't HT give us the crucifixion diorama?! Opportunity missed right there...

Yup, bought it sealed/brand new. Have ordered some CR1216 batteries, so really hoping that's the case! No signs of leakage. Pleather straps seem okay, but generally a little fragile all round.

He really is so impressive, in particular the paintwork. The heads a little small, and perhaps his unmasked face isn't fantastically accurate, but he has to be one of the coolest looking Pred designs ever. I think i'll need to hunt down his 1:1 bio at some point too!...and why didn't HT give us the crucifixion diorama?! Opportunity missed right there...

I hope it's just busted batteries, buddy :) Good to hear that your figure's in great condition. Yeah, be careful with those straps as those are really very thin pleather.

Yeah, for what's in the package, the Super Preds were expensive. I guess it had to do with the bodies made just for the 3 of them. They have to make up for the cost. Classic Pred's body sort of became the new true-type base body for Predator figures (only given a revised thighs for the latest that is Scar), while the bodies for the Super Preds were never used again.

I hope it's just busted batteries, buddy :) Good to hear that your figure's in great condition. Yeah, be careful with those straps as those are really very thin pleather.

Yeah, for what's in the package, the Super Preds were expensive. I guess it had to do with the bodies made just for the 3 of them. They have to make up for the cost. Classic Pred's body sort of became the new true-type base body for Predator figures (only given a revised thighs for the latest that is Scar), while the bodies for the Super Preds were never used again.

The lighting system sucked for both Berserker and Falconer since we had to remove the panel and put the battery in. I think that's why it is so finicky. My Falconer sadly will not light up. I tried everything. With Tracker we see that all we have to do is remove the little plastic ground thing and voila it works. Good luck with Berserker

The lighting system sucked for both Berserker and Falconer since we had to remove the panel and put the battery in. I think that's why it is so finicky. My Falconer sadly will not light up. I tried everything. With Tracker we see that all we have to do is remove the little plastic ground thing and voila it works. Good luck with Berserker

Sorry to hear about your Berserker and Falconer, bud. Mine's actually working, fortunately.

Cheers HeubertMichael, sadly..the battery did nothing. I gave it some thought, and decided to contact the seller for a refund. I like this figure too much not to have it light up!! Yudan - agreed, but am gonna give a replacement a go nevertheless...I should pick up tracker at some point....

Back