Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest, alot of people will say Classic. But i really like Berserker more. He is so unique, and he as a figure (minus all the accessories and crap) looks better. I feel like people use Classic as a P1 "lite" and therefor dont like the figure for the actual character it represents. I would really point you towards berserker, But if you ever get the chance in the future pick up the Classic predators diorama base it really finishes Berserker off.

Once we see the original 2.0 all the classic Predators will hit ebay because outside of it coming with a cracked masked and light up wrist gauntlet it isnt visually a good representation of its movie counterpart.

That's why I posted something in the Classic thread to see if anyone had tried to customize the mask in any way.

To spice it up a little, even just some paint, though I don't know if I'd trust myself with that.

I'm not all that interested in making him Jungle Hunter.

That's why I posted something in the Classic thread to see if anyone had tried to customize the mask in any way.

To spice it up a little, even just some paint, though I don't know if I'd trust myself with that.

I'm not all that interested in making him Jungle Hunter.

dscf4881o.jpg

Classic doesnt have that kind of primal badarse look to him.

Id say go Berserk

He comes with less than Classic, doesnt have a diorama base, doesnt have all the light up features. But he is also completely unique. The black and red scaled body, black and red dreads, jaw bone mask and sword length wrist blade ect.

I think its safe to pass on classic if you want to have a future jungle hunter

To be honest, alot of people will say Classic. But i really like Berserker more. He is so unique, and he as a figure (minus all the accessories and crap) looks better. I feel like people use Classic as a P1 "lite" and therefor dont like the figure for the actual character it represents. I would really point you towards berserker, But if you ever get the chance in the future pick up the Classic predators diorama base it really finishes Berserker off.

Once we see the original 2.0 all the classic Predators will hit ebay because outside of it coming with a cracked masked and light up wrist gauntlet it isnt visually a good representation of its movie counterpart.

You make some good points there but just from my point of view I have never seen or used my Classic for a P1 'lite', I will wait until the P1 2.0 is released to fulfil my P1 need.

It sort of is a double edged sword though because as you say the HT Classic figure really looks nothing like its movie counterpart and I agree a lot of collectors will sell him once the original 2.0 is released.

If jab1023 can wait for the P1 2.0 then I think he should then get Berserker and bin the Classic.

If jab1023 can wait for the P1 2.0 then I think he should then get Berserker and bin the Classic.
I really think with the remake Predator 2, Then Scar, Now Celtic. I think the obvious future of HT Predator will atleast be an updated Wolf and Jungle Hunter. On that basis alone, despite liking Berserker more i think it would be worth while holding out for a Remake Jungle hunter as it is a more detailed Classic. And for some reason, i really dont think we will see "Predators" 2.0 figures. So id say Berserker.

I really think with the remake Predator 2, Then Scar, Now Celtic. I think the obvious future of HT Predator will atleast be an updated Wolf and Jungle Hunter. On that basis alone, despite liking Berserker more i think it would be worth while holding out for a Remake Jungle hunter as it is a more detailed Classic. And for some reason, i really dont think we will see "Predators" 2.0 figures. So id say Berserker.

Yeah I can't see Predators figures getting re-released.

I have Berserker, Classic and the recent P2 in my collection. I really trying to sidestep the new AVP predators but will definitely pick up Wolf 2.0 and a new Jungle Hunter.

As I said Classic almost becomes redundant when the Jungle Hunter is re-released. Even someone like me who doesn't see or use him as a temp P1 would be saying 'what is the point'. He wasn't a stand out character and his design is to similar to P1 to stand out.

I guess I will just enjoy him until P1 2.0 is released although I will not part with Classic. I will keep him in the collection.

PS - I never thought about using the Classic base for Berserker, I will try that out buddy. :hi5:

So while this conversation was going on, I scored one used for 165 on eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I canceled Classic.

Thanks so much for your guys' help. I realized I wanted Berserker more, and happened to see him at a great price!

So while this conversation was going on, I scored one used for 165 on eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I canceled Classic.

Thanks so much for your guys' help. I realized I wanted Berserker more, and happened to see him at a great price!

Congratulations buddy, You will love him especially as he is one of your favourite Predators. :clap

The only tip I have is to watch you don't rub/scratch the paint at his waist when your turn him from side to side.

Is that £ or $?

You must be really chuffed buddy.

That is lower (although I pay in £) than I paid for a second hand one less than a year ago.

That is lower (although I pay in £) than I paid for a second hand one less than a year ago.
Us brits rarely see the deals the US folk get. Our "steals" are quite often are what we see our friends across the pond paying for standard prices

I'm so stoked! I've been so close to buying this figure so many times, and I can't believe the deal I just scored.

It was one of those things where I just thought that if I didn't do it, it would be gone in an hour or two and then I'd be kicking myself. I recently sold my Captain America Rescue Uniform and DX Arnie so I don't feel too bad for taking the plunge with this. It really is the Predator I enjoy most, and people always say get the one you'll get the most joy out of. It's described as mint and with all pieces.

And that included shipping.
:yess:

Last edited:
My new project:

Custom made base for Hot Toys Berserker Predator:

More pictures on my facebook page ! >
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...073741832.174532216035865&type=1&l=162d96a130

DSCF1619.jpg

DSCF1618.jpg

DSCF1633.jpg

DSCF1636.jpg

DSCF1637.jpg

DSCF1624.jpg

More pictures on my facebook page ! >
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...073741832.174532216035865&type=1&l=162d96a130

Ok now I'm jealous already and my figure won't even be here until Thursday. I do think I'm displaying him mask-on for the time being. I'll have to get him some trophy paraphernalia.

I'm so stoked! I've been so close to buying this figure so many times, and I can't believe the deal I just scored.

It was one of those things where I just thought that if I didn't do it, it would be gone in an hour or two and then I'd be kicking myself. I recently sold my Captain America Rescue Uniform and DX Arnie so I don't feel too bad for taking the plunge with this. It really is the Predator I enjoy most, and people always say get the one you'll get the most joy out of. It's described as mint and with all pieces.

And that included shipping.
:yess:

That is it my friend as long as you are happy with your purchase, all else doesn't matter.

I just hope you don't get the Predator collecting bug now, :lol

That is it my friend as long as you are happy with your purchase, all else doesn't matter.

I just hope you don't get the Predator collecting bug now, :lol

I know that's the thing. Might get a Detolf as the individual-case dusting and upkeep is getting to be a little much.

I suck at taking pics, but suffice to say it came today and I LOVE this figure!

Looks fantastic!

:D

Glad to hear that buddy, Classic who?

What was his condition?

It's in really great condition, I can't see anything wrong with it. It just sucks having individual cases, because I can't fit the trophy skull in with him, but I'm hoping to buy a Detolf soon.

There's a seller on ebay that I really like that I get my individual cases from, but the problem is there's just zero poseability due to the cases' size.

Last edited:
Back