Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
260053_10150661469820508_747120507_19514887_2297950_n.jpg

260344_10150661457940508_747120507_19514683_7665928_n.jpg

We all know Berserker can own Ironman... :lecture

I think Iron Man would pulverize Berserker, specially because he can fly, and he has more (and better weapons), Berserker has the shoulder cannon, but Iron man has so much more technology

Mr. Black's plasma bolts would penetrate Ironman's puny Earthling armor.

But Ironman's like a walking military, so he'd pwn Mr. Black hard in the a$$.

Mr. Black's plasma bolts would penetrate Ironman's puny Earthling armor.

But Ironman's like a walking military, so he'd pwn Mr. Black hard in the a$$.

LOL,
is hard to say, well, The plasma bold Didn't even kill Stans, the inmate and he didn't even had the protection that Iron man has, and P2 Also didnt kill Harrigan and his protection was not as good either, so I don't know if Mr. Black would ruin Iron man,

I still think Iron Man would totally kill Mr. Black,

Stans had some special armor on though.
Yeah, PREDATOR ARMOR.

And I guess you're referring to the arm-blasty thingy that he shoots at Mikey in the slaughta house? If so, like I said, it's an arm-blasty thingy. Obviously not meant to do loads of damage. It seemed to melt through Danny's vest though, or something...

Stans had some special armor on though.

Yeah, PREDATOR ARMOR.

And I guess you're referring to the arm-blasty thingy that he shoots at Mikey in the slaughta house? If so, like I said, it's an arm-blasty thingy. Obviously not meant to do loads of damage. It seemed to melt through Danny's vest though, or something...

was that predator armor? I mean, I knew it was not from Earth but i always assumed fatburn got it from someone else, doesn't really look like anything the preds ever used,
but i get your guys' point

Just reallocated my berserker and falconer to their own spot and re-posed them next to their big kill.... Now just waiting for mr. "T" to complete the brotherhood lol
daba080b-1623-faf3.jpg

daba080b-163d-122d.jpg

daba080b-164e-9213.jpg

was that predator armor? I mean, I knew it was not from Earth but i always assumed fatburn got it from someone else, doesn't really look like anything the preds ever used,
but i get your guys' point
It doesn't have to be I suppose, but chances are it's stronger than anything we have on this rapidly decaying planet...

Back