Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there anything i can do to keep that front skirt strap from rising up? Its getting ridiculous.

Just reallocated my berserker and falconer to their own spot and re-posed them next to their big kill.... Now just waiting for mr. "T" to complete the brotherhood lol
daba080b-1623-faf3.jpg

Niiiiiiiice :clap Well done bud, what a great shot!

Guys, I just got my fix.
Perfectly mint condition and boy...what a beast.
My first predator and he´s awesome.
Pics this evening or how do wie say?
Pics or it didn´t happen.
:lol

You mean my Predator Collection?!
:lol
Cause I already have 8 HT pieces.
:)
Thanks, Frank.
How u doin´, mate.
:hi5:

Not bad, brother. Getting surgery, again, in two days. Been trying to get some stuff done, and that's why I haven't been working on my P1 custom.

Thanks for asking :1-1:

Not bad, brother. Getting surgery, again, in two days. Been trying to get some stuff done, and that's why I haven't been working on my P1 custom.

Thanks for asking :1-1:

Oh, best of luck to you and get well soon, buddy.
:1-1:

Any idea how I get my Bio attached more safely.
I woke up today, took a look at my Berserker before leaving the house and his Bio was oly held up by his dreads and the cable.
Seems this soft stuff on the inside doesn´t hold it well and also it tends to be pressed back and some glue from it attaches itself to the mandibles.
No big bummer, already thinking about magnetic foil, between the mandibles, only asking if someone else had the/a problem with it and what´s they/his/her solution...
:dunno

I woke up today, took a look at my Berserker before leaving the house and his Bio was oly held up by his dreads and the cable.
Seems this soft stuff on the inside doesn´t hold it well and also it tends to be pressed back and some glue from it attaches itself to the mandibles.
No big bummer, already thinking about magnetic foil, between the mandibles, only asking if someone else had the/a problem with it and what´s they/his/her solution...
Heat up the Bio with a blow dryer and fit it to his face. Make sure the glue is dried before attaching the Bio, though.

I had the exact same problem, But over time, it eventually stays.

It´s less glue andmore of a coating, I guess.
But once I have it form it should work.
Will try that once I´m back home.
Thx, bud.
Just to clarify.. I was talking about the black stuff on the inside of the Bio (unless that's what you meant also..).

But yeah, just heat it up, wait for the black shizzle to dry, and stretch it gently over his face.. He'll look 100 times better.

Just to clarify.. I was talking about the black stuff on the inside of the Bio (unless that's what you meant also..).

But yeah, just heat it up, wait for the black shizzle to dry, and stretch it gently over his face.. He'll look 100 times better.

Yeah, I know, man.
The little soft parts on the mouth area.
It get´s pushed back and that glue/coating stuff attaches itself to the mandibles.
Guess after the blow-dryer-fitting-procedure the problem should be kinda gone.

That black stuff stays tacky. I've had Berserker for like 6 months and he is still tacky.

Alright, good to know.
Will see what I can do sunday, whole evening no time to do anything other then looking at him.

OH! The cushion things.. :lol

I was talking about the glue holding the LED stuff together...
I think :cuckoo:

Maybe it was the cushion thingys.. I haven't messed with the figure in months, literally. :lol

Back