Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got rid of falconer in a trade but id like to pick him up again even though I really don't miss him at all. Zerker IMO is the better between the two in terms of design. Tracker on the other hand...well, he is shaping up to be one of my favorites. Can't wait to get him!

Work13 said:
He's probably the best proportioned and has the most body detail of any hot toys predator to date. The amazing thing is that he is still available on some online websites and has not sold out yet. Falconer is already sold out most everywhere but berserker is still available, which is kind of strange being that berserker is the better figure between the two IMO.

Depends on the person who is buying...:lecture

Please note the Bold in my quote above...:wink1:

Now don't get me wrong guys, falconer is a pretty nice figure as well, I just like berserker a little more. I am a little bummed that the upper chest/ab area has lost articulation in favor of asethetics with these new pred bodies. I wish we could articulate the upper chest/ab area like in the older pred figures to get the more dynamic poses. If I wanted less articulation, I would have settled for a statue. What do you guys think? More posablity, or less posablilty but better looks?

I don't do dynamic poses on my Preds, so I like the solid torsos better. It makes them look better in an upright position, and less "toy-like"

He doesn't have the paint scrapes because he has way less paint detail compared to Berserker. Falconer colors are a boring Green and white with nothing else. There is no comparison between the two when it comes to paint body detail-Berserker wins hand down IMO.

I think the "paint scrapes" were intentional to kinda blend the colors in but was sloppily executed. On some of the protos, you can see little "light spots" on the red around Zerker's chest and sides. Unless your talking about something else.

Guess what I just did, my friend, Mister Centurion, Sir.
:1-1:

Grabbed him from ebay for $223.
My cheapest HT to date.
:yess:

Not much more than what he went for retail, but damn!! That's your cheapest? You must be doing a lot of back tracking, then. But good move, get them while they're cheap!!

Not much more than what he went for retail, but damn!! That's your cheapest? You must be doing a lot of back tracking, then. But good move, get them while they're cheap!!

Yeah, I could´ve got him from goodshipped and stuff for the same price once he´s released, but then customs would´ve grabbed him, so I´d have had $250, which are roughly 200€, now I got him for about $223, which are 155€, so roughly 100€ spared.
Sounds good, doesn´t it?!
;-)
BTW: Didn´t post much in recent times, but love your P1 repaint 2.0, Sprig. Damn great work.
:hi5:

Back