Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got second of mine. :peace :peace

DSC00417.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

Only issue with NECA's masked Berserker is that the body paintjob sucks. Proportion-wise, it's fantastic.

Well its perfectly accurate in proportion to itself at least. Not so much to other neca figures though. It should be bigger and yeah the paint...is a bit cartoony or something, those red dots.

Well its perfectly accurate in proportion to itself at least. Not so much to other neca figures though. It should be bigger and yeah the paint...is a bit cartoony or something, those red dots.

I prefer to think my NECA berserker is wearing a woolly jumper as its starting to get very cold here.

Will the paypal money go back in straight away? I want this figure shipping before the busy Christmas period.

Mine did, just ask your seller he'll be able to advise you. If he agrees to refund you it should go back straight away.

GOt my shipping notice,,,, my 2nd Berserker has arrived in Australia..

19-Nov-2010 Oi Man Post Office Oi Man Post Office

Date # Location Delivery Status
19-Nov-2010 Hong Kong Item posted and is being processed.
19-Nov-2010 Hong Kong In transit.
20-Nov-2010 Hong Kong Processed for departure.
20-Nov-2010 Hong Kong The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 21-Nov-2010
25-Nov-2010 Australia Arrived and is being processed.
25-Nov-2010 Australia Pending customs inspection.
25-Nov-2010 Australia In transit.

CANT WAIT BOYS !!!!! IL HAVE ONE MASKED AND ONE UNMASKED..
I LIKE THE MASKED ONE BETTER !!!

PS I THINK THE GUY MENT IT AS A JOKE AND NOT RACIST, THOUGH ITS STILL NOT A GOOD THING TO DO THAT, I WOULDNT.
PS THE BERSERKER " ONCE AGAIN" IS AWESOME AND THE BEST HT EVER. CANT WAIT TO GET HIM .. MAYBE TODAY.. MAYBE MONDAY!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I'd just blutack it down.

Will I cancel this order????? If the figure was perfect I wouldn't conceive of cancelling no matter what because I don't have that kind of self-discipline. However since the figure isn't perfect combined with the fact that I already owe a ___kload of money to the bank and am contemplating other figures like Platoon Chris Taylor....maybe I should forget about this one. Dammit I just don't know. I mean I could keep the order and get Chris Taylor but....when will my debt ever end :gah: Getting 4 HT SWAT figures and 3 T-1000s in quick succession really put me behind in my payments after being on top of them consistently for so long. Urgggh, thats all I'll say.

Yeah but if I screw Chris Taylor I might aswell screw Barnes and then Elias too. And have you seen that Barnes sculpt?? Ugly as hell...... just the way its supposed to be. :lol

Sigh... methinks the 4 SWATs and 3 T-1000s may not've been the best idea. You could easily have afforded the Platoon figs, as well as the Predators figs had you gone easy on those (like one or two each). Just my two cents.

Having that said, Chris Taylor and Barnes shouldn't go up in value that much. I'd say wait until Berserker arrives and see how you feel. Then, you can decide whether or not to sell it and get the Platoon stuff.

Sigh... methinks the 4 SWATs and 3 T-1000s may not've been the best idea. You could easily have afforded the Platoon figs, as well as the Predators figs had you gone easy on those (like one or two each). Just my two cents.

Having that said, Chris Taylor and Barnes shouldn't go up in value that much. I'd say wait until Berserker arrives and see how you feel. Then, you can decide whether or not to sell it and get the Platoon stuff.

I don't regret the SWATs and T-1000s as Terminator is my main love but such a bulk purchase as I mentioned has put me behind on payments - still a good bit off my credit limit but at the same time higher than I really want it to be. Maybe I'll get them all and, as Barnes would say "Take the pain!!!" for a while.

Back