Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
caaa075ac508.jpg

?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
That's funny as hell-o man.
Thanks

just had my email for the final payment for my berserker pred from OSB said 12/14 days expecting so fingers crossed this is my first hot toys :) :wave

just to add i ordered 19th october :)

I guess its a good sign that people that ordered later than me are getting info. I've paid if full so I hope its a case of waiting 2 weeks as above and he should be here.

Now I've seen big ass dreads I must have them. :panic:

Would it be unreasonable of me to cancel my pre-order on ebay and ask for my paypal account to be refunded so I can buy an in stock Berserker.

Ask your seller, the worst he can say is no :dunno

Thats what I did, I had been told early Jan. Ended up getting it 6 days later (about a week ago!)

The original guy was saying Jan, so I got a refund and changed to an instock seller.

Well, the way I see it is that you are making a joke toward Asians, and being Asian myself I take offense to that. Say what you want about Tsang's work but leave Asians out of it. The last place I ever thought I would have to deal with racial bull shot is on here.

It's the 21st century and I thought this kind stuff died out long ago. I cant believe in today's society this still exists. I was out at Wal*mart the other day checking out knives when these group of kids replied "Hold on guys, Mr Wang here wants to check out the knives" (Yes Im asian) One of the kids saw my holstered weapon and my badge (Im in law enforcement). I didn't need to say a thing as they went on their merry way.. in silence.

Anyways, Back on topic. Im still thinking about getting this regardless of its inaccuracies and deviations from past HT predators. hmmmm

Nothing's ever perfect, we just have to accept it. I still plan on getting the Berserker, it may have issues for most, but as a collector, I'm just happy they made him. As for "slant eye" joke, I find that highly offensive as I'm Asian also. Have a great turkey day everyone!

I wasn't going to get this one but after all the pics I guess I'm sold. Only thing is I can get him now, but he wants $300.

I wasn't going to get this one but after all the pics I guess I'm sold. Only thing is I can get him now, but he wants $300.

No sense in paying $100 extra, just to get the figure sooner. I'd say PO it elsewhere and it'll get to you when it gets to you.

Precisely, Joseph Tsang is a joke himself

Congrats on your first post! :clap

(that was sarcasm)

Back