Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
which is what i think is the case with this figure....:lol

EVERYONE GET OVER THE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE BERSERKER..!!!!!!

ITS AMAZING AND THATS IT!!!..

ALL THESE BULLS*IT HALF TRY HARD PROFESSIONAL COMMENTS ON INACCURACIES...

SHUT UP !!!!!

ITS THE BEST HT PRED, DETAILED TO THE MAX AND AWESOME PAINTING. COMPLAINERS ARE JUST FOOLS !!!:monkey1

SHUT UP !!!!!

ITS THE BEST HT PRED, DETAILED TO THE MAX AND AWESOME PAINTING. COMPLAINERS ARE JUST FOOLS !!!:monkey1

Don't try bro'. It's no use.

SHUT UP !!!!!

thats exactly what i was saying about this pred lol its the best they've made yet...obviously u misunderstood my post...:slap

its ok i forgive you

thats exactly what i was saying about this pred lol its the best they've made yet...obviously u misunderstood my post...:slap

its ok i forgive you

Yeah i know, thats why i wrote " everyone ", i was adding to your comments !!! Berserker rocks. ! Best Ht pred ever:exactly:

david123
The Berserker is currently the best of a series of predators, but it does not make it really authentic, given the bloopers.

Especially when you have no reason to believe that figure is a masterpiece. :)

SHUT UP !!!!!

Everyone has a right to an opinion I just hate it when people post the same criticisms and over again. I thought a long time ago when the figure was first released making a 'making berserker perfect' thread like the P1 has so all their posts ca go there and people who just want to discuss the figure don't have to sift through the same type of posts from different people.

Falconer will be better. :monkey3

Minus the non-removable bio, the figure itself just looks incredibly appealing. It's like it begs to be on my shelf.

sunny day photos.

201862593.jpg

Here are my fellings about Mr. Black.
I really like the "overall" size and bulk. I do think that the head is a bit small, but that's not a huge concern for me. I do wish the dreads were about 1/2"-1" longer because I really like some long ass dreads. I think that the colors & texture of the new body are pretty sweet. The articulation, or lack there of, isn't a big deal to me.
My big disappointment is the size reduction from the prototype to the finished product. Granted that he is taller then the P1, and I do like that, but the photo of the proto with the P1 really makes him look like a "Super" Pred. The price point is too high. It really needs to come with more accessories.

With all of those "bad" things, I still like him.

GDZILLA95 and i will sell the idea to Rodriguez, money 50/50.
Robert will like it, it's even more retarded than the previous Rodrigators designs.

Back