Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No exclusive, eh? Okay, not a big problem. A bit pricier than I imagined though, especially after CA sales tax. Looks like I'll be ordering another Pred from Alter Ego shortly...
:banana

Falconer should come with a falcon, since that'll be a small accessory that HT can easily put in. But Tracker... a dog would be too large, so SSC could use that as their exclusive item. That, of course, is the only case in which I'd buy one of these new Pred figs from SSC.

Speaking of which, when do you guys think we're getting the other Pred PO's? I hope they're up by the end of the summer, but I still want 'em all to be shipped when Berserker gets in-stock.

Just pre-ordered from Alter-Ego, $188 shipped to California. SSC would have been almost $40 more for me, with tax and shipping!!

Falconer should come with a falcon, since that'll be a small accessory that HT can easily put in. But Tracker... a dog would be too large, so SSC could use that as their exclusive item. That, of course, is the only case in which I'd buy one of these new Pred figs from SSC.

Speaking of which, when do you guys think we're getting the other Pred PO's? I hope they're up by the end of the summer, but I still want 'em all to be shipped when Berserker gets in-stock.

Same here. If SSC doesn't offer any exclusives, I'll most likely be buying these guys elsewhere. I think there's a good chance HT will announce one or more new Predators figures over the next couple of months. Sooner would be much better than later!

I ordered through Sideshow, my plan is to keep the order and if some other place gets him before sideshow i'll cancel, i'm patient like that. :lol

lol, Alter got their PO up right after I ordered from Razor's Edge :D. Great deals either way. It's kind of strange how we can save $10-$15 by buying from someone else instead of with SSC. I mean, even if they get us Reward Points (which per figure like this would be worth roughly $10), the savings we get from buying elsewhere are still greater.

:dunno

lol, Alter got their PO up right after I ordered from Razor's Edge :D. Great deals either way. It's kind of strange how we can save $10-$15 by buying from someone else instead of with SSC. I mean, even if they get us Reward Points (which per figure like this would be worth roughly $10), the savings we get from buying elsewhere are still greater.

:dunno
yep. that's what exclusives are for.
i dunno why SSC thinks i'm gonna just give them ~$20 out of the kindness of my heart.
my Lost pred was like $120 shipped from Alter Ego when it was $150+shipping at SSC. guess where i'm going.

Dark Black? False, Tracker's are a dark teal or blue color, maybe black depending on light. Falconer seemed to have brown to green dreads. The beads on Tracker are turquoise and the beads for Falconer are some color maybe brown and silver.

2a8gfua.jpg

2w5smts.jpg

For those on the fence of the beserker, here is a bump of things to come.

None of these really speak out to me. I kinda feel if I buy any its jsut because I want a predator. Maybe I should just bite the bullet and get Wolf or Original.

Meh.. this is EPIC and Predator is at a all time high, it will be worth it!!!! :rock

I'm gonna get one regardless where it comes from or how much :rock

Back