Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, shipping for me is like $8, so I'd end up paying around $205. But still, good lord. That's more pricey than Guardian. Greedy little bastards :D...
Great, now where am I gonna go... feeBay, that's where.

Okay, scratch that. All of the orders are $180 + $40 shiping. GAH!

This "Predator" is inferior to the originals and the ones from AVP in every way. An easy pass.

maybe so, but his figure is waaaaaay better than any other ones SS has released, and I know, cause I had them all at one point. Thats assuming he looks this good come shipping time though. I dont know if I should order through SS for the points, or go someplace else :confused:.

Where would you guys go? Alter doesn't seem to have him up. Neither does Cornerstore.

I don't know about Cornerstone, but Alter Ego usually lists preorders a day or so after they go up on Sideshow's site. Just keep an eye out on their website.

Hey, wait. Razor's Edge has him for PO still. $20 up front, then $160 when it ships. So $180 + shipping total.
Do these guys raise/lower their prices depending on the market like Toys2 and BBTS, or...?

Hey, UniToyzone has him for $175... what about these guys? Only downside is they say they'll have him in stock December 31st, 2010. :(

maybe so, but his figure is waaaaaay better than any other ones SS has released, and I know, cause I had them all at one point. Thats assuming he looks this good come shipping time though. I dont know if I should order through SS for the points, or go someplace else :confused:.

thats what im doing. then i can get a discount on a predator later on.

very on the fence about this figure for 200. I was checking out the older preds last night and they come with a gaggle of stuff and look cooler.

Not to knock the detail in this but 200 for it is kinda pricy. I might have to pass since I dont see how its worth 200.

Im sure though it wll sky rocket in price like the others

Damn, I paid $215 when I got my P1 a few months late in the game. But 2-0-0 right off the bat. That's bold. One of these days, it's gonna bite HT in the ass. Maybe not now... but if the next figure they put up costs $215, people are gonna start having their lightbulbs go off.

Any of you guys ever buy from Razor's Edge?

Waiting for Royce to come out is starting to sound a lot easier than it used to. $200? Berserker should be less than the others, with the low amount of accessories he comes with.

Damn, I paid $215 when I got my P1 a few months late in the game. But 2-0-0 right off the bat. That's bold. One of these days, it's gonna bite HT in the ass. Maybe not now... but if the next figure they put up costs $215, people are gonna start having their lightbulbs go off.

Any of you guys ever buy from Razor's Edge?

All the time, Mike's one of the best to buy from IMO.

elsewhere for me. Shipping and tax makes deciding to order elsewhere a lot easier.

Ooookay, then. Wonder how much shipping will be from NY to OR. Can't be more than $15 I'd say.

Looks like the pre-order price for most online retailer's will be the $174.99 + shipping (and tax if applicable).

PO'd through Razor's Edge!
The way I figure it, at least there's a chance for me to save $10-$15 since their price is $180. And even if shipping does turn out to cost more than Sideshow's, there's no way the total amount will be more than I would've had to pay on SSC. Worth a shot. Will get the other HT Preds figures from here when they go up for PO.

Back