Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, that deletion of your post was just a warning for you.

One you OBVIOUSLY haven't paid attention to.

Feel free to insult me...in the end, it only hurts you there big guy.

I will be here LONG after you're gone. :wave

No, because in the movies you have a relative scale.

The scaling of the Predators can be seen relative to other characters e.g. Royce. The scenes reflects BOTH actors height, no up-scaling.

What? are you some kind of child not to realise that?

Looks to me that the little girl throwing a fit here is you. You just do not want to accept the fact that you are wrong and that the classic Pred in Predators is supposed to represent the same kind as the original KPH Pred. The 'Super' Preds are bigger than all the Preds we are used to seeing and they used the classic to show us how much bigger and stronger the Berserker and his crew are.

Keep the arguments up, you are the only one agreeing with yourself.

This is very entertaining, kind of like a really bad reality TV show or something. Please continue.

I know this wasn't very constructive, but not much in here has been recently so whats the harm?

You people cannot accept that Berserker's height is spot on.

Then you cry about banning etc....

LOL, what a loser.

It's even more fun seeing these children (like Sabres) cry like babies just because they disagree and run to their teachers 'mods'.

What a bunch of kids!

dig_your_own_grave.jpg
:wave:wave

No, that deletion of your post was just a warning for you.

One you OBVIOUSLY haven't paid attention to.

Feel free to insult me...in the end, it only hurts you there big guy.

I will be here LONG after you're gone. :wave

Sabres - Snitching is your expertise I can tell.

Where did you learn to troll and snitch so well?

This is very entertaining, kind of like a really bad reality TV show or something. Please continue.

I know this wasn't very constructive, but not much in here has been recently so whats the harm?

I've been meaning to ask you, what colors did you use to pain the Wolf Predator cannons? Would really appreciate it if you could share. Thanks.

Looks to me that the little girl throwing a fit here is you. You just do not want to accept the fact that you are wrong and that the classic Pred in Predators is supposed to represent the same kind as the original KPH Pred. The 'Super' Preds are bigger than all the Preds we are used to seeing and they used the classic to show us how much bigger and stronger the Berserker and his crew are.

Keep the arguments up, you are the only one agreeing with yourself.

It's the same 'kind' but NOT the same height.

I'll ignore the rest of your poo because it is what it is.

Back