Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought they were supposed to be in scale with the movie verse, not real life. Who cares if KPH is the tallest Pred actor, that has nothing to do with the movie verse. Preds are supposed to be tall and the new Berserker's kind is supposed to be even bigger.

No, the movie verse height comparisons is essentially the same as real life because you can see the scale relative to other characters e.g. Royce.

I've also taken into account the elongated head.

According to my calculations Berserker height is spot on but P1 is too short by a few cm.

If the figures were not based on the movies, the line would not be called movie masterpiece series, it would be called something else, like actor props seriss or something like that. But like you say, there is no point keeping this up.

No, because in the movies you have a relative scale.

The scaling of the Predators can be seen relative to other characters e.g. Royce. The scenes reflects BOTH actors height, no up-scaling.

What? are you some kind of child not to realise that?

I wonder where the twelve year olds posting in this thread get the money for hot toys figures? :slap

You dumb ass.

The P1 is NOT the same as Predator in Predators. P1 DIED in Predator 1.

So you are not making the correct comparison.

As I said, according to scale, Berserker is spot on but the P1 is shorter by a few CM.

I can't believe you're still here. :cuckoo:

REPORTED

Honestly...everyone here needs to report him.

He's obviously baiting people and being rude and insulting in just about every single post.

Enough of us report it and I'm sure the mods will take care of him.

Just like they have every other troll that's strolled in here.

He's obviously baiting people and being rude and insulting in just about every single post.

The only trolls here is you and your regular clan who cannot participate in a discussion without hurling insults and then cry when someone does the same back to them.

:nana:

X1

I'm fine with jabbing in fun but there's a point....:wink1:

They always eventually hang themselves.....and there's a few of 'em here.

What debate?

Talking with you people is like talking with adolescent children.

dig_your_own_grave.jpg

Sabres21768 - didn't I wing you so hard a while back that you cried to the mods to delete the post?

You know, that one about you being very young hence your fascination about loving PG13's?

I think the work in progress is you growing up so you can converse with the community.

Back