Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ski... man.... you're going to love this Pred. If there's someone who I know will enjoy it more than others, it's you!

I tear up every time Royce hits the ground in the opening scene of Predators and then the title comes on (Predator theme sound plays), I stand in my living room throw down my boxers and raise my hands.

*Wife shakes her head and continues on with whatever she is doing*

A quick pic since nobody seems to know where my camera is.:gah::gah: Take some better tomorrow.

Photo0739_EDIT.jpg

Anyone know if any of the dealers at Frank and Son have this yet? I finally have a Saturday off and decided to head down there tomorrow morning. Hoping someone has him in stock.

Anyone know if any of the dealers at Frank and Son have this yet? I finally have a Saturday off and decided to head down there tomorrow morning. Hoping someone has him in stock.

I know someone had him 2 weekd ago but they wanted WAY to much much. It might be cheaper now that it's starting to hit the streets.

I know someone had him 2 weekd ago but they wanted WAY to much much. It might be cheaper now that it's starting to hit the streets.

Thanks!

Yeah, someone over there had War Machine a little early but they were asking around $250 for it at the time. Glad I waited and bought it from CSC for $160 :yess:

Best... Predator movie... ever.

You know, besides P1. Rodriguez and Antal are more than welcome to do a sequel in my book.

got this figure today, and it effin rocks. so glad you guys convinced me. really happy with this purchase and i am extremely looking forward to falcon and tracker.

now, if anyone has modding skills and has this figure...what are my options in ankle extensions? its a ball joint, so how do i approach this? the dude that made his zerker taller from toyworld, does anyone have any idea how he went about it??

Back