Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh, still looks great IMO. Not like I'm gonna cancel my PO's.

His head shape looks a bit better in profile with the open mandibles:
20101029_6f405c5c080e5b6cf7e75MOR6HUHolfC.jpg

...and I wonder when they'll start making skull trophies with bendy spines. That is a must.

Looked at the Elder comparison photos, and I guess this guy is a little bit taller than usual Preds.

Nice pics OMG. They way pictures are taken makes a BIG difference. Are you gonna post some pics with bio off?

ToysDaily Pics by ivykwong1997 :

IMG_3820s.jpg

IMG_3827s.jpg

As good as this figure looks, these 2 pics really make me sad. In the 2nd pic his head looks so tiny compared to his body. Seeing as how HT seemed to have improved Hans Landa's overall headsculpt by the time he was realeased really made me hope HT would have done the same for Berserker.

Berserker looks awesome, very happy with my PO personally.

RE accuracy... looking at IMDB, the Berserker Pred's actor was only about 2" taller than the guy playing Classic (6'7" vs 6'5").

Both are much shorter than Kevin Hall (7' 2") and Ian Whyte (7' 1").

Anyway, but that measure - if you are charitable and say that classic is "supposed to be" the same size as P1 - Berserker is about in-scale with the older Preds, ie very slightly taller, at least by film standards.

Predators_BerserkerPredator_PR15.jpg

68835_447927657343_58690437343_5773528_7187792_n.jpg

HT Facebook:

Actually, the Berserker Predator collectible figure is taller than our Classic Predator collectible that we announced earlier. However, it is normal for the products to have slight reduction in the proportion in the production process. And there may be slight discrepancy in calculating the size from prototype to final products this time, resulting in slight difference between the size of prototype and final products of Berserker Predator collectible, which we are sorry about that.

Predators_BerserkerPredator_PR15.jpg

68835_447927657343_58690437343_5773528_7187792_n.jpg

HT Facebook:

I think the head shrunk too. When you look at the first pic Berserker's head is still slightly bigger than Classic's/P1's but in pic 2, Classic's head seem a smidge bigger. There was another pic posted a few pages back the showed what I belive was the Gort Pred next to Berserker and Gort's head looked a smidge bigger and it's the same head as P1's I belive.

I loved the taller proto but I don't really mind that he's a bit shorter. It's more screen accurate at least. The smaller head is what bothers me but at least he looks good with the bio on.

Back