Hot Toys - MMS - Wolverine (in X-MEN suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's going up and prices are going up... a sculpt today is far more detailed than a sculpt from 2 years ago.

But because they're taking on so much, there are going to be duds.

I was intrested until I saw a closer shot of the headsculpt, those types of expression never look great.

Last edited:
Bought. Loved Jackman's wolverine, but last figure didn't look like him.

This still is a bit off, but that expression makes it worth it, if they remove the grin that is, clenched teeth are awesome, but Comedian he is not.

I was intrested until I saw a closer shot of the headsculpt, those types of expression never look great.
:goodpost::goodpost:
Bought. Loved Jackman's wolverine, but last figure didn't look like him.

This still is a bit off, but that expression makes it worth it, if they remove the grin that is, clenched teeth are awesome, but Comedian he is not.

looks nothing like HJ imo....

raccoon_dowant2.jpg
Did want

531595_415299995182210_628911635_n.jpg

Yikes. Methinks whoever sculpted those terrible teeth for the DX12 Dark Knight did the sculpt, too.
tumblr_lq7mecTChS1qmw3vvo1_400.gif

Please just be the angle :pray:
tumblr_ljcttcboj21qdlkgg.gif

There are some pictures where he looks spot on and then there are others where he clearly looks off.

I'll wait to see the official announcement. For now though I'm still really interested in adding him to the collection and putting him next to my origins Wolverine.

What?

484404_400429873352342_453066635_n.jpg

555624_10151010499798122_1219982464_n.jpg

Didn't see that coming. :thud:

I can realize the sculpt is kinda off due to the bad lighting etc....but the overall body proportions still look weird to me...as if the costume didn't fit right (have you seen Xavier's outfit? THAT looks perfect).

Need more pics but not too impressed as of now.

Just saw this. That is a terrible Jackman likeness. I really hope they fix it. I almost wonder if HJ's likeness rights have somehow expired and they're not allowed to have it look completely like Jackman, like how their Edward Scissorhands was.

Looks really good - I'm sold.

Guess, it counts as "First Class", since Wolvie was in the movie.

The likeness is jacked but it's still Wolverine so I'll pick it up. Plus he probably wont be released for about 6-9 months which is a lot of time to rework this and make it look awesome.

Back