Hot Toys - MMS - Wolverine (in X-MEN suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT is big on cashing in on hype and probably elected to tackle just the most recent film.

Same, I want the costume, but regardless of likeness, I just don't like the expression choice.

I've never been a fan of the X-Men film costumes so there's no reason for me to even consider this figure now.

See a bit more Jackman here. I'm excited for this figure :rock

557385_400708096657853_1251894037_n.jpg

Tho not impressed by hs thus far, I will own it. I cannot say no to my favorite movie character even if it looks more like someone else than Hugh. I love my first addition, i will love this one too :monkey2

That doesn't look like a fierce snarl so much as an expression of wincing in mutual embarrassment at a stand-up comic who's just bombing onstage... anybody else getting that?

I've never been a fan of the X-Men film costumes so there's no reason for me to even consider this figure now.
I'm really with you. I hate those lame leather motorcycle suits they wore. But, the head is swell, and would be a nice replacement for my existing Wolvie. Still waiting on TonyMeis to get their comic versions together. Ultimately, I think that might be the only Wolvie I need (brown version, of course).

Costume looks very good, as does the sculpting, just not the likeness. Sort out the likeness and this is a lock.

Would be great if it looked like the claws popped through the glove as oopposed to on the outside

Hmmm.... looks better, but still not digging it. Oh well, if I have to pass that's more money and space for another figure.

Still, hopefully the official specs and pics will look better.

Oh no, I will be getting this as well, probably a few of them. I'm already planning some next bashes with that HS and an updated battle damage Wolvie. :yess:

100_4238.jpg

Last edited:
Back