1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't seen the PT, but I've taken a liking to Mandalorian styled armor and now I'm thinking of putting this one on my radar. Plus, I've gotten an ESB BF, and I think this'll go well with it since JF is his father/donor (if I'm not mistaken).

I haven't seen the PT, but I've taken a liking to Mandalorian styled armor and now I'm thinking of putting this one on my radar. Plus, I've gotten an ESB BF, and I think this'll go well with it since JF is his father/donor (if I'm not mistaken).
Yup, Boba is an unaltered clone that Jango raised as a son.

Time to watch the PT, I'd say :wink1:

Gotta watch the PT, ROTS is the best Star Wars movie imo.

Better get on that. Jango is currently my most anticipated figure.

Jango is fully paid for and I cant wait.

Im feeling very.... I have some feels, not sure exactly what they are yet but watching Tipoca City be destroyed was.... Not very fun, im not sure they should have done that. Im pretty sure I dont like it. They destroyed not only Boba's birthplace, but that of all the clones we love. It really, rather actually quite a bit sucks.

Last edited:

Im feeling very.... I have some feels, not sure exactly what they are yet but watching Tipoca City be destroyed was.... Not very fun, im not sure they should have done that. Im pretty sure I dont like it. They destroyed not only Boba's birthplace, but that of all the clones we love. It really, rather actually quite a bit sucks.
I think that was what the showrunners were going for... To me it felt like the end of an era and a swift stroke from the Empire to deal with the past once and for all.

Not forgetting....They took Taun We and some of the other scientists captive.
and fast forward to Mando,and Dr Pershing is seen with the Cloning emblem shared by the young clones of.Jango.
So at least we have an idea what the Imperial endgame is

Where are you guys PO'ing your Jango's from? Toys Wonderland?

Not sure I can wait for Sideshow on this guy so I may just pay the premium for a Day 1 release:dunno

Which would completely ruin the entire show.

They're trickling bits and references to the sequel trilogy into "War of the Bounty Hunters" and I swear bile rises every time I see a reference. JUST. STOP. I dont want to see "Admiral Holdo," I dont want to see The Odd Couple aka Dengar and Beilert Valance going to Canto Bight, bickering the whole way there. [I want to see these two, mind you. Just without the ST references.]

I dont want to see Snoke references in "Bad Batch." I guess they have this idea that they'll try to normalize the ST and its not working! Just stop.

With that said, they have not mentioned Ko Sai at all and I find that a bit odd. The Emperor had a kidnap target on her back from a ways back. I'd think they'd have grabbed her first off.

Which would completely ruin the entire show.
ThCiZAH.gif

As for ST references...

ErJcKwgVcAAEA6R.jpg

:yess:

:chase

Back